1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Fin fans

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Arodgers12, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Dolphin fans I appreciate the class you guys have given us even after you beat us you took it easy on us. The only fans I usually rub in a victory over are Bear, Viking and Lion fans but other then that I try to be all class. I hope your team does well next season.

2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Is this the same cat who was worried about "we always lose to Brett?"

:wink2:

Congrats and enjoy these next two weeks bro, you never know when they will come back around.

3. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Yeah was a little down after that 3-3 start earlier this season. You guys believed and said we were going all the way. I never thought we would be where we are right now. It has been an amazing ride. Hopefully we win it all here. Padre it has been 13 years since we have been in the super bowl and it doesn't come very often. Im tired out today from alot of yelling, screaming and cheering yesterday. That game took 10 years off my life lol. Beating your hated rivals in their house to win the Halas trophy doesn't get a whole lot better then that. Da Bears still suck!