Hey Miami fans

176 replies

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Oct 18, 2010, 09:43 PM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

I love you Dolphin fans. You guys are easy to talk to and just nice. When you have to deal with Bear and Viking fans they just rub it in your face when they beat you. You guys are very good winners and I applaud you for that.

Come back when we play that POS green team from New Jersey.
Glad you came by, every Packer fan I know has class and your another one of them.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2010, 09:44 PM

Team A ~ Team B
Total Yards 265 ~400
Total Plays 59~67
Avg Gain 4.5~6.0
1st Downs 19~23
Rushing 9~7
Passing 9~15
Penalty 1~1
3rd-Down 5-11~10-15

Of the above game, what team would you say dominated, or would conclude won?
Stats are rather one sided no?

Miami is team B, New England team A. We lost 41-14. The game was 7-6 at half time. Yet when we got whipped SOLELY because of special teams, we didn't cry(literally) and make excuses about "outplaying". We took the loss like men, something Rex Ryan was incapable of, when he got swept last year.

And this is why we can't stand him or his team, and really don't have a lot of respect for them.

PHPhinatic425New Member
Oct 18, 2010, 09:45 PM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

I love you Dolphin fans. You guys are easy to talk to and just nice. When you have to deal with Bear and Viking fans they just rub it in your face when they beat you. You guys are very good winners and I applaud you for that.


Hey man division rivals are always gonna be jerks. Us Dolphins fans are a classy bunch though :yes:.

It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?

ARArodgers12Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2010, 09:49 PM

Who do you guys hate more the Jets or the Pats?

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Oct 18, 2010, 09:50 PM

"Phinatic425 wrote:

Hey man division rivals are always gonna be jerks. Us Dolphins fans are a classy bunch though :yes:.

We may disagree a lot of times, but I think your right about us being a classy bunch.

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Oct 18, 2010, 09:53 PM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

Who do you guys hate more the Jets or the Pats?

Effin Jets, I'd rather live with gonorrhea for 20 years then be a Jest fan.

ARArodgers12Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2010, 10:01 PM

Tom Brady even said he hates the Jets with a passion.:lol:

PS17PS17New Member
Oct 18, 2010, 10:02 PM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

Who do you guys hate more the Jets or the Pats?

I hate the Pats. Cheating dirtbags up in New England. And we have to deal with this crybaby p*ssy:

I hope Clay Matthews' roided-up ass (sorry - just sayin') knocks Brady into oblivion when you play them.

PS17PS17New Member
Oct 18, 2010, 10:04 PM

"Slowmotion wrote:

I wonder why...:headscratch:

I'm so subtle.

jazzjazzNew Member
Oct 18, 2010, 10:05 PM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

Good game from a Packers fan. You guys beat us in our own backyard fair and square. I accept defeat. You guys are a great football team and I have nothing but love for you and wish you the best the rest of the season.

:knucks:

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Oct 18, 2010, 10:06 PM

"Slowmotion wrote:

**** that, I'm taking the Jets.

I think I'd quit watching football.

PS17PS17New Member
Oct 18, 2010, 10:07 PM

Arodgers12, are you ready for your beatdown in 2 weeks? :lol:

Come to the AFCE forum if you wanna debate the game.

BicketyBamBicketyBamForum Veteran
Oct 18, 2010, 10:08 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

Just to be fair, I've been to GangGreen. This place is a MODEL of civility in comparison :up:

Not saying it shouldnt bug you, just sayin......

I'm still trying to find a decent Jets forum.

-Ed-

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 18, 2010, 10:10 PM

"BicketyBam wrote:

I'm still trying to find a decent Jets forum.

Yeah, good luck with that one...... :lol:

Go create your own :wink2:

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Oct 18, 2010, 10:10 PM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

Good game from a Packers fan. You guys beat us in our own backyard fair and square. I accept defeat. You guys are a great football team and I have nothing but love for you and wish you the best the rest of the season.

Phins aren't a great team at this point but you're a good poster for coming here and being honest

BicketyBamBicketyBamForum Veteran
Oct 18, 2010, 10:12 PM

"steveincolorado wrote:

Effin Jets, I'd rather live with gonorrhea for 20 years then be a Jest fan.

So how much time you have left? Few more years? ;)

-Ed-

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Oct 18, 2010, 10:12 PM

"BicketyBam wrote:

I'm still trying to find a decent Jets forum.

As much as I hate your team, you and PS are pretty cool.

PHPhinatic425New Member
Oct 18, 2010, 10:13 PM

"steveincolorado wrote:

We may disagree a lot of times, but I think your right about us being a classy bunch.


By disagree do you mean we have had arguments, or unspoken disgareements? lol

It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Oct 18, 2010, 10:14 PM

"BicketyBam wrote:

So how much time you have left? Few more years? ;)

Best 5 minutes your mom ever got.......

J/k

OzzyOzzyLuxury Box
Oct 18, 2010, 10:14 PM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

You guys think we can turn it around? Anyway yeah we might not have been at full strength but no excuses here. You guys beat us.

There is not much to turn around if you ask me. The Packers are one of the best teams in the NFC, if not the best. IMO

The regular season has it's ups and downs for most teams, and I fully expect the Packers to end the season strong as long as they can get fairly healthy and stay that way.

http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif

ARArodgers12Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2010, 10:17 PM

You guys think we can take the NFC North?

ToddsPhinsToddsPhinsNew Member
Oct 18, 2010, 10:17 PM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

You guys think we can turn it around? Anyway yeah we might not have been at full strength but no excuses here. You guys beat us.

I think you should interpret this close game as a testament to the quality of your organization and ability to draft and develop talent b/c you guys have depth that would be starting on a lot of teams.

We're a good team..... if our special teams played against NY and NE the way we did against you, then we might very well be 5-0 right now. For your team to keep it that close with all things considered is pretty impressive. What helped us was playing you so early in the season while the weather was still nice.

ARArodgers12Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2010, 10:18 PM

"PS17 wrote:

Arodgers12, are you ready for your beatdown in 2 weeks? :lol:

Come to the AFCE forum if you wanna debate the game.


Hey Jets fan I dont think we will win but I hope maybe we can somehow pull it out. You guys will probably beat us though. I hope im wrong.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 18, 2010, 10:19 PM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

You guys think we can take the NFC North?

Sure, why not? Even injured, you guys still have the best team in that division...

Farve is single-handedly bringing down the Vikings, Cutler is just bad....and well, poor Detroit is still Detroit.

Even with a couple of tough losses and the injuries you have incurred, you guys are right in the thick of it and will be there at season's end.

PHPhinatic425New Member
Oct 18, 2010, 10:20 PM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

Hey Jets fan I dont think we will win but I hope maybe we can somehow pull it out. You guys will probably beat us though. I hope im wrong.


If you guys get back to playing the type of football you were last year then you will beat the Jets.

It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?