1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Phinpals

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Onehondo, Mar 28, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    My name is Rick and I am better known on here as Onehondo. I live in Hampton Roads, Virginia, but was born and raised in West Palm Beach. I Retired with a disability as a Deputy Sheriff almost two years ago. I have been in Law Enforcement for over thirty five years and have been either a Police Officer or a Deputy Sheriff in Florida, South Carolina and Virginia.

I have been a Dolphin fan since 1966. My Dad and I were big Dolphin fans together untill he passed away in 1972. Now my son Ricky and I are big Dolphin fans together, the only catch is he lives in Florida and I live up here but as you can see it runs in the family.

I love the Dolphins and I love the good people on this site. The guys who run this site are great people and I am proud to be a part of ThePhins.com :up:

finswin56 and Motion like this.
  2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Glad to have you here bro. I respect your job even though you guys sometimes end the fun :up:

Isn't there a poster here with the user name Rick 1966?

Onehondo likes this.
  3. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Hope you enjoy yourself on the site :D

Onehondo likes this.
  4. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Welcome aboard Rick. :up:

Onehondo likes this.
  5. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    cnc66 :hi5:

Thanks for all your service Rick, I'm glad you are here with us.

Onehondo likes this.