Hey Todd

48 replies

McLovinMcLovinForum VeteranOP
Aug 29, 2014, 10:38 AM

read your pm's

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2014, 11:41 AM

"McLovin wrote:

read your pm's

...without moving your lips.

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2014, 12:12 PM

"Fin D wrote:

...without moving your lips.

i didnt say blow Tony

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Aug 29, 2014, 01:21 PM

The 'ole rusty trombone.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Aug 30, 2014, 02:05 AM

This PM has STD results written all over it.

cuchulainncuchulainnSupporter
Aug 30, 2014, 12:28 PM

Be in Charlotte week of Sept 15. Between McLovin and Todd, who's buying the Beer?

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 01:03 PM

"cuchulainn wrote:

Be in Charlotte week of Sept 15. Between McLovin and Todd, who's buying the Beer?

well Sick lives in charlotte. I am 2.5 hours away by car and Todd is 3 hours away by walmart scooter.

we were talking about watching opening day down in charlotte, but Todd hasn't gotten permission from his parole officer yet

cuchulainncuchulainnSupporter
Aug 30, 2014, 01:15 PM

"McLovin wrote:

well Sick lives in charlotte. I am 2.5 hours away by car and Todd is 3 hours away by walmart scooter.

we were talking about watching opening day down in charlotte, but Todd hasn't gotten permission from his parole officer yet

Where you located? I was in Durham last week doing an IT assessment for Duke UHS.

Keep Todd away from Petting zoos. He can't help himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BX0nzCZX9w

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 01:17 PM

"cuchulainn wrote:

Where you located? I was in Durham last week doing an IT assessment for Duke UHS.

Keep Todd away from Petting zoos. He can't help himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BX0nzCZX9w

In downtown Raleigh but at the beginning of October I will be just over the line in Durham.

cuchulainncuchulainnSupporter
Aug 30, 2014, 01:43 PM

"McLovin wrote:

In downtown Raleigh but at the beginning of October I will be just over the line in Durham.

Ah, didn't realize that or would have met for dinner or beer last week. Spent most of the week dining at Gregoria's Cuban Steakhouse on Hillsborough. I can recommend the Filet and the Devil's Tramping Tripel... ;-)

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 30, 2014, 02:57 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

This PM has STD results written all over it.

Not to spoil it but....... Tony gets pregnant.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 05:30 PM

Just got a 70" Samsung. Gunna be fun watching the phins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 30, 2014, 05:39 PM

"SICK wrote:

Just got a 70" Samsung. Gunna be fun watching the phins

anyone else read this as an invitation?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 05:41 PM

"phinsational wrote:

anyone else read this as an invitation?

Read your friggin PMs haha. You padre mclovin and Byroan are all invited. Byob. Bring a food dish. Sober up during 4 o'clock games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 05:42 PM

And if dolphins win. Things may get rapey for mclovin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 30, 2014, 05:45 PM

"SICK wrote:

And if dolphins win. Things may get rapey for mclovin.

Shotgun anus.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 05:49 PM

"SICK wrote:

And if dolphins win. Things may get rapey for mclovin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the invite and I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!

Wait.....was I not supposed to tell the others I was invited? ooopppsss.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 05:49 PM

Make the drive from Florida in your horse and buggy and you can hang out!

Let me know so I can buy oats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 05:54 PM

"SICK wrote:

Make the drive from Florida in your horse and buggy and you can hang out!

Let me know so I can buy oats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like your city ass has ever seen an "oat"?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 05:55 PM

"Fin D wrote:

Like your city ass has ever seen an "oat"?

It's a type of wood, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 05:59 PM

"SICK wrote:

It's a type of wood, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. And when I get there, I'll show you what type of wood it is.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 06:01 PM

"Fin D wrote:

Yup. And when I get there, I'll show you what type of wood it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 31, 2014, 04:24 AM

You guys inviting Cash to this shindig? NC is basically West Virginia south, so you might as well.

cuchulainncuchulainnSupporter
Aug 31, 2014, 11:58 AM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

You guys inviting Cash to this shindig? NC is basically West Virginia south, so you might as well.

Now, what's a shindig without Cousin Eddie Cash?

Aug 31, 2014, 01:57 PM

Lol.