1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home Hotel/Ticket Travel Package

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by Rfreddy321, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Rfreddy321

Rfreddy321 New Member

Aug 5, 2011
    Good Morning,

I live in Washington, DC, yeah I know. I have been a fan for over 40+ years and want to come down for a home game. My brother is a Redskins fan and I want to know where is the best place to stay and get tickets to the game. I will be bringing my 7 year old son. Preferably some hotel that would offer it all, Tickets, ride to the game, pre-game festivities walk-on the field, eats, etc. All the help is appreciated. GO PHINS!!!!!

Thanks Jeff

2. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    This Comfort Suites in Davie is less than 10 minutes from the stadium, and its right next to a Shoneys, and less than a mile from a grocery store and a Walmart. http://www.hotelplanner.com/Hotels/35156/Reservations-Comfort-Suites-Davie-2540-Davie-Rd-333317 Its where I stay when I come down for a home game.

If you go to the game, head over to the East parking lots for tailgates. That's where the best tailgating takes place. You could bring food, and there will be someone there who will cook it for you.

3. Rfreddy321

Rfreddy321 New Member

Aug 5, 2011
    Thanks

Thanks for the help. I'll check into that location. It is amazing that I have not received any answers about bars or hotels with ticket packages for the game.

4. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    I live in South Carolina. If you want packages for away games, I'm your guy. :)

5. Phins4Eva

Phins4Eva New Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Atlanta
    Hey bill. I am definitely interested in going to an away game(s) next yr. I live in Atlanta. Do u usually have a decent group that goes 2 some away games?

6. kaya67

kaya67 New Member

Oct 7, 2014
    thanks for the tips if anyone has any other source please let me know. I looked at some of these and they seem to only offer 280p or something horrible looking. Granted it's free but Ill pay something for HD streams even in 720p.