1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hope everyone had a great Holiday

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by pennphinfan, Nov 28, 2008.

1. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    and a SAFE one!

we were on our way to thanksgiving dinner tonight and were going through a stale green light. The truck right in front of us that went through suddenly got blindsided by a car going full speed through the red light on the cross street. We obviously pulled over to help out any way we could. The drivers of the car and truck were okay but the girl in the passenger side of the car was pretty shaken up. she managed to get out through the driver side door and the paramedics tended to her, but didn't appear to be a serious injury, just hit her head and banged her knee up it seems. The cars however, were mangled.

First bad accident i've ever witnessed and it made me think of everyone I care about, and that includes all of you fine brethren here. I hope everyone stayed safe this holiday and had a Happy Thanksgiving. If you stayed somewhere else tonight please be careful on your trips back home. :bighug:

dolphindebby and alen1 like this.