1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hope

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by anlgp, Oct 13, 2009.

Tags:
  1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Alright. We're sitting at 0-3. Pretty dismal. Fasano, Ginn, and Camarillo have all disappeared. Our pass rush is weak and our secondary can be exploited.

Then the bills come to town & VD among others step up. 1-3. Then we don what I will now almost certainly call the "magical orange uniforms" for MNF against the hated Jets.

Our QB is in his second start of the game. We've got a "weak" WR corps. Possibly the "weakest" in the league. We're #1 in rush defense and #1 in rush offense. And teams know it. What do you have to do to stop the Miami Dolphins? Stop the run game. They can't pass. Certainly not with a rookie QB in his second start.

Not only do we run the ball well (there was a post by Stitches somewhere with the #'s), but Chad Henne made some INCREDIBLE clutch throws out there.

Why is there still hope?

We're 2-0 in the division and 1 game back in the AFCE. As Henne himself said "We take care of the division first". The cardinals won their division last year.. they were abysmal elsewhere, but it got them to the super bowl.

I doubt that will be the last time we see Ginn hit in stride like that from Henne. Fasano showed up. Camarillo showed up. Bess was there... like usual.

Hey we know Miami is going to run. You know what that doesn't matter.

Run, Run, Run, Run. We'll run all day if we have to. Right down your throat. Then for a change of pace we'll run some more.

We'll bring in two quarterbacks, switch out running backs and put TE's on the line to exploit your blitz.

By the way. Don't try to run the wildcat in our house. Just don't. It's demoralizing to you when you get stuffed for a loss.

Don't assume we can't hit Ted Ginn in stride for a 50 yard bomb.

And whatever you do.. crowd the box.

Because we're gonna blow through the ****in' thing.

OH MY GOD I AM PUMPED.

IF PEOPLE WERE SLEEPING IN THIS HOUSE THEY AREN'T ANY LONGER.

GO DOLPHINS.

2. DaFish

DaFish Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    I jumped up and knocked my living room ceiling fan off balance after that Ronnie game winning TD and woke up the baby.

AbideN703 and anlgp like this.
  3. AbideN703

AbideN703 Yes, I'd hit it

Jan 7, 2008
    Springfield, Virginia
    The baby will understand :yes:

anlgp likes this.
  4. dolfan72734me

dolfan72734me New Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Amen brother, amen.:knucks:

anlgp likes this.
  5. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    im pretty sure i woke up my neighbors

anlgp likes this.
  6. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    At a game back in the division and the best record in the division I think it can be argued that Miami is playing the best of all the afc east teams right now. Its amazing really.

Also interesting stat...the team is better this year than last year at this same point overall record wise. Just think had we won the Colts game we would be tops in the AFC East right now. I think Miami is going to be good for a while and we may see a lot of epic battles between us and the Jets. I think the Pats' time is leaving and two new young teams are rising...its going to be a fun one.

anlgp likes this.
  7. Phinj

Phinj Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Cautious optimism is out the window, I'm sold on Chad Henne. When was the last time we scored over thirty points back to back. The deep threat is nice to have again but it's those mid range passes with zip that could make this offense elite.

anlgp likes this.