1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How about the Packer fans...

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Sethdaddy8, Jan 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    chanting "0-16" to the visiting Lions?

What a bunch of losers. Their team laid a tremendous freakin egg this year. Talk about sucking bad, coming off a Championship Game appearance. You sit down and shut your mouths when you suck that bad punks. Balls chanting trash like that, when they're not all that much better than Detriot anyway.

alen1 likes this.
  2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Detroit actually played them pretty tough in that game too. They had a real shot at beating the packers up until the midway point of the 4th quarter anyways. I see your point though, Green Bay really didn't have alot of room to be doing any talking... I guess thats what happens in a rivalry game though.

3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Yeah you gotta take into account that GB and Detroit are rivals and ask yourself this question:

If any of those other losers from the AFCE were coming into our house at 0-15 would you be chanting for a win?

....I didn't think so.

4. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    rivals nothing. my teams is superior...and im pointing DOWN to Green Bay saying "Shut your traps, you got nuthin to chant about."

I could put myself in their shoes...but that would suck.

anlgp likes this.
  5. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    i got no problem with it....if the jets come into miami 0-15....and we are beating them....you DAMMMMNNNN RIGHT im gunna make them feel every single ounce of such a ****ty season....losing every single game rarely happens in little leauge....the lions are crappy...but they are nfl professional football players....they can win 1 friggin game....they deserve to be boo'd imo....they earned a big ole' GOOSE EGG in the win column...

6. anlgp

To add to this:

yeah it sucks being 0-16. would I wish it on anyone?

yes.

Any team I am playing on any given sunday who is 0-15.

As a fan?

Yeah it kinda sucks. As sick said "they're a professional team they can win one freakin' game". Or at least they should. It sucks they didn't but they're professionals and they will rebound.

7. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    Not a big deal imo I would have been right there with the fans chanting.

8. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    The jets better never show up 0-15 and expect ME to show any mercy..

9. Straz

Straz Me and my girl :)

Mar 23, 2008
    Yeah, it really isn't a big deal. Green Bay and Detroit fans don't like each other usually..so I don't see it really being a big deal.

10. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado

I'd be so happy to see a Pats, Bills or Jest go 0-16.

anlgp and cnc66 like this.
  11. anlgp

I'd be happiest to see the pats go 0-16 next year because of the recent SB wins they've had. After they got caught cheating I really think Philly should've won that won back a few years ago. Except the patriots did.

12. mnfinfan

mnfinfan Active Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    Grand Cayman and Minnesota
    I don't have a problem with it either. Part of a rivalry, its always nice to be able to give crap to a rival's fans. Has nothing to with GB's record, hell I am sure if there were 2 0-15 teams coming in, the winner's fans would be doing the same chant.

13. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Whats really embarrassing is that a lions player got called in a key moment for taunting. Lol really? Your 0-15, and losing your 16th. Go ahead and taunt you dumbass.

The players and coaches and scouts and everyone in that organization should give up their paychecks to repay any fan who went to a game. Pathetic beyond all belief.

14. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Green Bay is light years ahead of Detroit. The Pack went from 5-5 to 5-10 by losing a lot of games in the last 2 minutes. They had one of the leagues best offenses, and a pretty good pass defense. You can't blame the fans for chanting 0-16. The Packers fans show up to every game no matter what! I doubt they wanted to see their team go out on a 6 game losing streak, capped off by being the only team to lose to Detroit. If it were Miami hosting an 0-15 Buffalo, I would be chanting the same thing.

15. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    I think Green Bay has unfairly flown under the radar. i hate dallas, but they werent in the nfc championship game last year. they go 9-7 and its CHAOS. and rightfully so. but green bay **** the bed BIG TIME this year. the team and fans should be embarrassed. Lat year they reach the NFC championship game and are a few plays from the superbowl...this year they go 6-10 ? they're drafting 9 next year.

only thing they should be chanting is "we suck too".

thats my opinion and im stickin to it.