Tags:
  1. FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Was there ever a final count? The last number I saw it was around 68? But I dont think that included the Jets game.

Does anyone have a final count? Did did a reporter ever mention it in an article?

2. aesop Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    NYC
    I'd think it'd be closer to 100, but what the hell do I know.

I think we used it somewhere between 5-8 times a game after the Patriots in Week 3.

3. Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    roughly 90 times since about 10% of our offensive snaps came out of it.

4. yboord028 AFC East Champs

Mar 22, 2008
    Ballston Spa
    anlgp likes this.
  5. New Era Waterboy

Nov 28, 2007
    Wildcat 2.0....

Will have a lot more passes and wrinkles in it. I think it will emerge again in the NFL as a good set for teams with a WR/QB type or just a RB that can make really good first second reads.

We might see this draft bringing in new talent for it, using a late round pick 5-7th. I just have this feeling that we will have a pass OPTION 35% of the time when using it next season. But of course that would mean that Ronnie is not running it on those plays.

I could see Ronnie still be the PRIMARY option when running it. But then using a different guy to run it on passes. That is until teams see Ronnie running taking the snap, thinking that he will run (b/c the other guy is not taking the snap) and blam deep pass to Ginn.

Man I love the wildcat...just wish it was on Madden. LOL.