1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howard Stern Destroys Precious

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by slickj101, Mar 12, 2010.

1. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGmcrNoleTY"]YouTube- Howard Stern calls Gabby Sidibe the most enormous fat black chick[/ame]

And now everyone is :cry: about it.

Call me an ***, but I thought that was hilarious.

What he said about Oprah and Hollywood was absolutely true as well.

dolfan32323, 305, Fin-Omenal and 4 others like this.
  2. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    i think what he said is accurate, we as a people love the skinny folks. Thats not to say there hasn't been successful big actors, but the populace as a whole does not want to see a fat person on screen unless as a comic foil, or to feel sorry for them. I think sterns a little **** with his comments, but I'm a little back and forth on hating on the obese.

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    You can't make fun of fat people. It's a condition. It's not like they can control it :escape:

4. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    As a fatass myself, I say: Don't hate.

But at the same time: Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining.

Oprah's saying that girl "has a brilliant career ahead of her in Hollywood"...?! Really? Well, maybe if Oprah keeps casting her to play fat black chicks with speech impediments, she might - seeing as how she's a fat black chick with a speech impediment.

What range.

5. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    I think fat guys can get away with it waaaaay more than actresses, for obvious reasons.

Women are always just there for sex appeal, while men can actually be funny. :shifty:

That was harsh, but true.

And it's not like he didn't say that Oprah should be getting her help, not blowing smoke up her ***, which she is.

mor911 likes this.
  6. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    What, you mean she's not up for the lead in the "Pretty Woman" remake?

SICK, MikeHoncho and NaboCane like this.
  7. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    lol Take a bow, sir.

NaboCane likes this.
  8. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    yeah I'm talking more about the potshots he took at her. Like I said I agree with what stern was saying, just not the mild insults, I'm a little torn about that but thats his job to be an ***. As for oprah shes not going to say anything because her job is to kiss peoples *** and come off as a nice person. And yes people fall for it. I think this chick knows shes way overweight, I'm sure shes been told it a lot. I think even if oprah told her hey you need to go to fat camp theres a chance she wouldn't go as like all things addicting, its up to her in the end if she wants to change.

NaboCane likes this.
  9. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    yeah but my point was stern can say what he has to say without the jokes, although again as I said I'm kind of torn on the subject of obesity. I think oprahs job is to come off as awesome, not to form an intervention, I think he's a little off base with that.

10. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Its the sad truth. Howard is just saying whats on everyones mind.

dolfan32323 likes this.
  11. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    the video is down... on another note, the Tiger Woods Beauty Pageant was epic.

12. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Why is it Oprah's job to blow smoke up this girl's ***?

I sincerely doubt that Stern is the only person who has jokes on the subject.

13. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvm7qo3Ne5I"]YouTube- Howard Stern interview on Precious[/ame]

Here you go.

I missed the Woods Beauty Pageant.

14. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    because shes a talk show host and its part of her image.
    and I never said stern was the only one to do it............ just that I wasn't sure if it was right or not. I had no problem with what he said, just was thinking it was dick of him to take shots at her a bit, but again like I said thats his job.

15. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    "Lois, men aren't fat, only fat women are fat."

16. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    So true.

Men are never fat. We just "get out of shape."

Women get "fat".

17. Two Tacos

Two Tacos Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    I am with you about the mild insults. They should be major insults. Stern needs to keep his edge. I am pro insult for comedy. Particularly, if you make your money by being in the public eye. I don’t think that a child should be subjected to that at school, but a fatty making money by being a fatty? Fire away.

unluckyluciano and HardKoreXXX like this.
  18. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJmF8h0O7hQ&feature=popt00us00"]YouTube- Jamie Foxx calls Gabourey Sidibe "THE NOTORIOUS PRECIOUS"[/ame]

unluckyluciano and 305 like this.
  19. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Case closed. Its like saying Stern himself is a great actor, for the job he did in "Private Parts". Neither case was exactly Dustin Hoffman in "Rain Man". All she basically had to do was show up. She's not going to be the leading lady in the next Clooney romantic comedy.

And Stern actually tries to make a case for her own health, and being realistic about her career and future...for her own good.

dolfan32323 and NaboCane like this.
  20. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    Two words....Rex Ryan.

21. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    true, but I kind of look at obesity as undecided in the whole is food addicting area. Granted I might make fun of a tweaker, alcoholic, etc, but its still kind of iffy with me. I guess my point is I agree with what stern was saying, but I wouldn't say he's trying to help her....

22. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    It's not his job to help her.

It's her decision to be a blimp (unless she has a legit medical condition). I don't think anybody is force-feeding her McDonalds 6x a week and chaining her to her couch.

23. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    i never said it was his job, others are saying he is helping her. what are you reading??

24. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    I wouldn't say he's trying to help her, but he's making fun of the people that supposedly care about the girl for not helping her.

So in a roundabout way, him ripping her and Oprah may actually be doing some good.

I think Oprah just sees her as a cashcow.

25. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    I agree with what he's saying, just it is what it is, dick lol. Don't even get me started on oprah, I have no love for her after she donated that money to the kids in africa and started in on the whole american kids are ungrateful.

26. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    lol To me, not being able to make fun of fat people would put me in an Oprah category and I'd like to avoid that like the plague.

If I could deport one person to Antarctica, it would probably be Oprah. She can take precious too if she needs the insulation.

27. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    hey I laughed, just gave my opinion which is he was being a bit dick about it, but yeah it was funny......

28. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    It gets better:

These people are delusional.

Two Tacos and NaboCane like this.
  29. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    They are. Completely, utterly delusional.

30. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAPNkVY6csw"]YouTube- NAAFP[/ame]

This made me hyperventilate from laughing the first time I saw it.

31. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I think you proved Section's point...Rex Ryan is one fat *****.

As for Howard, a couple of things to consider. His radio show is there to get laughs out of people and he does it 5 hours a day for four days a week. Granted most of us would like that schedule, but have any of you ever tried to hold an audience captive for any length of time on the radio? It is hard, and even harder to continue to come up with new, biting material and stay topical while doing so.

As far as Stern comments go...this is really not even a blip on the radar. He says worse things on a daily basis about other people (Jay Leno, Ellen DeGeneres and others, for example). This was a throw away comment done in the middle of a five hour broadcast that honestly, when I listened to it live...it didn't even register with me as anything more than a discussion point. One that wouldn't be too different than me hanging with friends and talking about the same subject.

It is a tad asinine for Howard and Co., to come back the next day and defend their comments as trying to help her because, quite frankly, he doesn't give a **** about her and that was simply his defense for being a dick. But guess what? Howard IS a dick and its what he built his career on. If he wasn't being a dick, a lot of his listeners would stop listening (such as myself). It is what we expect out of the radio host. Anything less and he gets **** all over by hi own fanbase (www.sternfannetwork.com).

Its only an issue because she is a Fat, black girl. Sorry, but its true. He killed Rosie O'Donnell dead for years about being a fat bull dyke and no one really cared. Why is that? No one seems to give a crap about what he says regarding Ellen and her looks and preferences. Why is that? Is it because thee women are older? Or comedians themselves so they can take it? Its an interesting question about race and people who become overly sensitive when the skin color becomes darker.

Its almost as if a bunch of white people get together and try to prove how NOT racist they are by only standing up for this girl and letting all the other attacks go unregistered in their minds.

NaboCane and TiP54 like this.
  32. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    The only "Precious" in film that was worth a ****:

[​IMG]

jetssuck likes this.