1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hows my team(again?!?)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by PeaTearGriffin, Sep 7, 2009.

Tags:
  1. PeaTearGriffin

PeaTearGriffin Season Ticket Holder

Dec 8, 2007
    This team is for my big money league and I'm very happy with it. What do you guys think?

QB: Philip Rivers, Matt Schaub
    RB: Michael Turner, Ray Rice, Beanie Wells, LeSean McCoy, James Davis
    WR: Roddy White, Dwaye Bowe, Donnie Avery, Josh Morgan
    TE: Owen Daniels
    K: Nick Folk
    DEF/ST: Chargers

It's a 12 team league with divisions(LAME). Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF.

No PPR, 6 points for all TDs.

2. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    very decent for 12 teams. not a fan of having your #1 RB and #1 wr on the same team though. if the falcons struggle, you lose. but you'll do fine for the most part.

PeaTearGriffin likes this.
  3. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Its quality. Could come down to staying healthy with that squad. Also WR depth is a little weak. Daniels had a decent year last year but there were 9-10 TE's I liked more then him this year. Schaub/Rivers will depend on the matchups that week but that could work well for you. I have won leagues with a QB platoon and good skill players

4. PeaTearGriffin

PeaTearGriffin Season Ticket Holder

Dec 8, 2007
    I'm not a fan of my WR's that much. I had Mason lined up but he went the pick right ahead of me and went with Avery after that. Oh well it happens. I'm a little worried about Bowe as well seeing as I have no clue what will happen with the Offense. I couldn't decide between Josh Morgan or Nate Washington so I went with who I felt had more upside and the better fantasy QB. Thoughts on this? Washington is still available.

I like Daniels a little more but a little concerned with the 2 TD's last year. Hopefully he gets more red zone looks. Too bad a lot of people picked backup TE's so the FA is a little thin.

I have a feeling I'll be switching my RBs a lot this year.

5. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    I think you made the right pick with avery and morgan over washington because if bulger stays healthy that could be $$$. Ditto for his other target, laurent robinson. Morgan is SF's #1 for better or worse. I wouldnt mess around too much at rb, it should be rice and turner just about every week unless beanie's matchup is exceptional.