Huge Antarctic ice chunk collapses

6 replies

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew MemberOP
Mar 25, 2008, 04:44 PM

story

A chunk of Antarctic ice about seven times the size of Manhattan suddenly collapsed, putting an even greater portion of glacial ice at risk, scientists said Tuesday.

And the point I'm sure all wish to debate:

This is the result of global warming, said British Antarctic Survey scientist David Vaughan.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

ALalen1New Member
Mar 25, 2008, 04:45 PM

We should all go over there and stick our tongues to it!

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 04:49 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

story

And the point I'm sure all wish to debate:

Lucky, you trying to start ishhhhh today?:sad:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 04:54 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

Lucky, you trying to start ishhhhh today?:sad:

As opposed to the days I don't try to start isssshhh.........

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

bkbuffetbkbuffetNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 05:13 PM

So, is it global warming or mischievous penguins under the employ of Al Gore?

FinsPensFanFinsPensFanForum Veteran
Mar 25, 2008, 05:35 PM

It was ManBearPig. I saw him do it.

All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy...

JCowScotJCowScotForum Veteran
Mar 25, 2008, 11:01 PM

Al Gore: "ManBearPig?!? I'm on it!" *Whooosh*

(back the other way) *Whooosh*

(back the other way) *Whooosh*

Honor in Virtue. Truth in Sacrifice. Strength in All.