1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HUNGER n TOGETHERNESS vrs TALENT WITH NO HUMILITY..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Oct 3, 2008.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    We are becoming a united team, like a family..they are a bunch of primadonnas...LT does'nt fool me

We are hungry.....They are cocky.

We will knock your head off...They will run out of bounds when possible.

We love our coach....They don't

We have the wildcat..they have no respect for it.

We have a little swagger..they walk like their sh## don't stink.

We have our own noodle arm..SO DO THEY. lol, i like my noodle just fine.

I love the unity we are showing as a team, i listen to every personal interview possible, we are finally forming a team that cares for one another, is hungry and wants to achieve greatness.

It really will be interesting to see how hunger and togetherness matches up against a more talented team that has issues....I like our chances.

2. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    LOL! Glad to see you're getting worked up for the game... Samphin and Con got me going! A little too much zeal there guy but this game will be a fight and Sparano will have them ready to play! They do not have a noodle-armed qb though.

They are cocky but good... This Dolphins team needs to sack up and prove to us that they are what they showed they could be. IF they lose, I hope they at least compete.

djphinfan likes this.
  3. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Crunch just stated that we have sold out the game....HELL YEAH..GOOD JOB DOLFANS!!!LETS GO KICK THEIR ***.

4. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    OK, OK... i respect that.. For me its the biggest game in a looooooong time because i know our future is promising.building a team with TRUE dolphins and hopefully seeing them turn the corner will be blissful for me.