1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huzienga Deserves All Of Our Respect And Admiration!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finsavior, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Finsavior

Finsavior New Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Mexico
    I know this franchise has been facing some difficulties lately, with "lately" I mean the last 7 years, but Huzienga has always been there to respond and to find the best guy for each role to work out, things still haven't worked after that and many could say that it is because the discontinuity of some staff and players, "he should have been here more time", "we didn't really give him the time to make things work for us", "He only played some games with a screwed knee", "he quited to go to the college" (OK, that last one wasn't really his fault), but he spends many time and MONEY to find the correct guy in players, coaches, general managers, operations guys etc..., and after doing this all over again, we all get desperate and fire the not-working guys even after given only 1 single chance.

But after all things that Huzienga has done for this franchise, he is a guy that surely deserves every part of my admiration and respect.

THANKS WAYNE! :ffic: