1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am back

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by USArmyFinFan, May 23, 2011.

1. USArmyFinFan

USArmyFinFan Maximum Effort

Mar 23, 2008
    Houston Texas
    Hello all, I am back from my little but unexpected hiatuses. I am having some issues in my personal life, and some needed to be addressed immediately. Though they are not over, I have a better grip on things and I am once again moving forward. I have missed coming here and chatting with you guys and it feels good to be back.

Your friend,
    Jon

Pandarilla, Starry31, Boik14 and 8 others like this.
  2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Hope everything is working out for you Bro.

USArmyFinFan likes this.
  3. USArmyFinFan

Mar 23, 2008
    Houston Texas
    As good that can be expected under the circumstances, you know the saying “When life gives you lemons” well; let’s just say I have been making a lot of lemonade. Maybe I should open a stand down on the corner, but I don’t think anyone would want my lemons.
    I can’t help but remember what my mom told me when I was a young teen.

“Son, if you got all your friends together, sat in a circle, then everyone lay their problems out in front of them, you would take one look, pick yours up and go home.”

How true that is, no matter how bad your problems seem, others have their own and at least with yours you have been dealing with them, but if you traded with someone else you have to start from the beginning. Yes I have problems, we all do, but it is nothing I cannot handle by taking it one day at a time!

Boik14, NaboCane, SICK and 1 other person like this.
  4. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    *clap clap*

Aqua4Ever04 and USArmyFinFan like this.
  5. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    I feel you. The last three years have been one giant vortex for me and it's all I can do just to hang on.

USArmyFinFan likes this.
  6. USArmyFinFan

Mar 23, 2008
    Houston Texas
    Hang in there brother, when you are near or at rock bottom, the only way is up.

7. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Good to know things are looking a little better jon. Hopefully things continue to improve. My saying is when life gives you poop, flush it. :)