I apologize to Celtkin

78 repliesLocked

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Aug 13, 2008, 07:59 AM

"gi§h® wrote:

This thread has nothing on Shouright's "Delete This and I'm gone forever" thread.

he's lucky "I" din't see that dare... :wink2:

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Aug 13, 2008, 08:09 AM

"cnc66 wrote:

he's lucky "I" din't see that dare... :wink2:

lol.

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Aug 13, 2008, 08:42 AM

Linkage?? I wanna see what happened

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

finswin56finswin56New Member
Aug 13, 2008, 08:49 AM

"cnc66 wrote:

he's lucky "I" din't see that dare... :wink2:

It was posted somewhere "else" :knucks:

Heritage of a Linebacker

Image by Like2God. Awesome job bro!


cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Aug 13, 2008, 08:51 AM

"finswin56 wrote:

It was posted somewhere "else" :knucks:

ahhhh, I see said the blind man.. that makes the statement completely different.. you go Doc!

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Aug 13, 2008, 08:54 AM

It takes a real man to admit he's wrong, although I don't know what the hell he's wrong about.

Story time?

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Aug 13, 2008, 09:05 AM

While we are apologizing for stuff, Id like to say Im sorry for not filling Lucky's dish... poor little guy

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Aug 13, 2008, 09:08 AM

I'd also like to take this apologetic moment to say I'm sorry... Also to Lucky. For being a worthless, drunk, Mexican, bastard. I'm sorry god hates you bro.

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 13, 2008, 09:14 AM

I'm sorry I met any of you clowns. Since finding this place my production at work has deteriorated so much my boss thinks I'm Lucky.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Aug 13, 2008, 09:16 AM

"mor911 wrote:

I'd also like to take this apologetic moment to say I'm sorry... Also to Lucky. For being a worthless, drunk, Mexican, bastard. I'm sorry god hates you bro.

I'd also like to apologize to all the "men" in the world that i picked on and bullied, just because they still play with dolls well into their 20s.

and it does take a real man to apologize....until you get married. then you may as well just wear a friggin post it note on your forehead that says "Im sorry AND Im wrong" 24/7.

DarkoakDarkoakNew Member
Aug 13, 2008, 09:17 AM

I'm sorry I'm so much handsomer, more well spoken and just generally a better man than Lucky.

This topic is posted only to elicit discussion. Viewer discretion is advised.

http://images.thephins.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1360_3.gif

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 13, 2008, 09:18 AM

"Sethdaddy8 wrote:

I'd also like to apologize to all the "men" in the world that i picked on and bullied, just because they still play with dolls well into their 20s.

and it does take a real man to apologize....until you get married. then you may as well just wear a friggin post it note on your forehead that says "Im sorry AND Im wrong" 24/7.

:hi5:

Don't forget the one on your back that says "shoot me".

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Aug 13, 2008, 09:21 AM

He'll cut me with navajas when he sees this thread :shifty:

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Aug 13, 2008, 09:22 AM

"opfinistic wrote:

:hi5:

Don't forget the one on your back that says "shoot me".

PLEASE shoot me.

it says " PLEASE shoot me".

GoPhins!GoPhins!Luxury Box
Aug 13, 2008, 09:24 AM

"sethdaddy8 wrote:

i'd also like to apologize to all the "men" in the world that i picked on and bullied, just because they still play with dolls well into their 20s.

And it does take a real man to apologize....until you get married. Then you may as well just wear a friggin post it note on your forehead that says "im sorry and im wrong" 24/7.

qft

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 13, 2008, 09:25 AM

"Sethdaddy8 wrote:

PLEASE shoot me.

it says " PLEASE shoot me".

"CASH REWARD!
PLEASE shoot me!!!"

Oh crap, my wife is here!

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Aug 13, 2008, 09:31 AM

"Sethdaddy8 wrote:

I'd also like to apologize to all the "men" in the world that i picked on and bullied, just because they still play with dolls well into their 20s.

They're ACTION FIGURES!!! :tantrum:

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 13, 2008, 09:34 AM

"Colorado Dolfan wrote:

They're ACTION FIGURES!!! :tantrum:


You still got this one?

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Aug 13, 2008, 09:37 AM

Well Mal, instead of refunding my money for the Fantasy League, I want this to be done instead :

Find a truly needy person on the board, and offer it to them, with my blessings. I will put my money where my mouth is, and it will make me feel better about some of the things I said to you last night. I didn't sleep well because of that.

For a simple exlaination I assumed something that I had no proof about and tried to call Mal out on it. I was wrong to do that, and wrong to think he would have done what I accused him of doing. Even if it was done there was nothing I could do about it, and I should have just bitten my tounge and said nothing. But being the ASS I am at times, I said something and did "go there". It was over the top and I am sorry I did that. It was not a Christian act and is something I will have to ask not only Mal for forgiveness for, but to God Himself for sinning by letting my jealousy get in the way of my emotions.

But PLEASE find someone that needs this, please don't give it to someone you know that can afford it.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Aug 13, 2008, 09:43 AM

"PMZQ wrote:

Well Mal, instead of refunding my money for the Fantasy League, I want this to be done instead :

Find a truly needy person on the board, and offer it to them, with my blessings. I will put my money where my mouth is, and it will make me feel better about some of the things I said to you last night. I didn't sleep well because of that.

For a simple exlaination I assumed something that I had no proof about and tried to call Mal out on it. I was wrong to do that, and wrong to think he would have done what I accused him of doing. Even if it was done there was nothing I could do about it, and I should have just bitten my tounge and said nothing. But being the ASS I am at times, I said something and did "go there". It was over the top and I am sorry I did that. It was not a Christian act and is something I will have to ask not only Mal for forgiveness for, but to God Himself for sinning by letting my jealousy get in the way of my emotions.

But PLEASE find someone that needs this, please don't give it to someone you know that can afford it.

Will do brother.

I apologize too for losing my patience.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 13, 2008, 09:43 AM

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Aug 13, 2008, 09:49 AM

heyyy, I need some 40 lb flourocarbon leader

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Aug 13, 2008, 10:13 AM

"cnc66 wrote:

ahhhh, I see said the blind man.. that makes the statement completely different.. you go Doc!

Huh?

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Aug 13, 2008, 10:16 AM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

Huh?

Doc Shou..

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Aug 13, 2008, 10:17 AM

"sking29 wrote:

Yeah I caught that little argument in the Miami Dolphins Forum. :lol:

I'm sure Celtkin will forgive you though. :up:

Yea, Mal is with out doubt one of the best men on here.

This thread is locked.