1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I believe in Lex tonight

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by mbmonk, Nov 19, 2009.

Tags:
  1. mbmonk

mbmonk I have no clue

Aug 4, 2008
    I just believe this guy is going to play well for us tonight.

Lex is an inside runner. He isn't a home run hitter who is going to bounce it outside like Ricky, but he is a strong between the tackles runner. That is okay we mostly run power running plays anyway. He is a power back; he is built to take a lick and give one.

Here was his draft analysis
    I just think he is going to be a nice compliment to Ricky tonight.

2. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    For a second, I thought it said--I believe in sex tonight. I would've agreed.

After reading, not as confident...

3. mbmonk

mbmonk I have no clue

Aug 4, 2008
    I could edit the thread title..

EDIT: We kept 4 backs (aka Lex) for a reason, and it wasn't because our first 3 backs couldn't get it done. We all saw how he ran in the preseason. He impressed almost everyone. This front office drafted him and I think he fits perfectly into our system. Power running.

rdhstlr23 likes this.
  4. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    I wouldn't waste the space with your belief in Hilliard. This place worships the ground Ronnie Brown walks so they are not wanting to hear anything about another back playing well especially an unknown one. I saw a post this morning that said he wouldn't amount to anything because he hasn't played yet. :lol: