1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Cant Believe People Still Support Cam-moron

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by AXXO, Dec 11, 2007.

1. AXXO

AXXO Banned

Dec 11, 2007
    UNBELIEVABLE! 0-13 and there are still people that support CAM & Randy. CAM-MORON should have allready been FIRED after the loss to the Jets.

Does anyone believe we are not going 0-16 in the same year the Patriots will go Undefeated? Does it have to take Jason Taylor telling Wayne that it is either HIM or ME in 08? Does it take Zach Thomas being pissed off about CAM-MORON shutting him down for the year? Or Shula coming out and saying the Dolphins have no leadership on the sidelines?

I dont understand why FinHeaveners blindly follow this walking corpse of a coach. With ZERO Wins and ZERO Veteran players on his side and soon to be 0-16. I for one want the Fins to Win and the best coach out there to lead the team. Bill Cower!!!!

C'MON CAM WHY DONT YOU JUST QUIT ALLREADY AND TAKE THE MICHIGAN JOB YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE INTERESTED IN AND ARE NOW PULLING A SABAN SAYING THAT YOUR ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE JOB :lol:

REPORTER: COACH COACH IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT COACH OF MICHIGAN SO YOU CAN BE CLOSER TO THE COOL REFRESHING TASTE OF THE ROCKIES?

CAM: "I AM NOT GOING TO BE THE MICHIGAN COACH, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?"

REPORTER: COACH DO YOU THINK YOU WILL EVER WIN A GAME IN YOUR LIFETIME?

CAM: :confused1:

2. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    ok, i'll answer the call.
    I dont support Cameron...not anymore anyway. He lost me around week 2 when Chatman was getting as many carries as Ronnie. I saw right there that this man isn't the right man for the job. Although im not going to lie either, I was a heavy supporter for him during the coaching search last year, and i was happy when we hired him.

All that being said, it's not really a matter of Dolfans supporting Cameron, i think it has more to do with the desire for stability. If you count Jim Bate's stint as interim HC, then Cameron will be our fourth coach in four years. As fans, we're just tired of seeing new guys come in, and then leave (whether intentionally or not) without finishing or at least reaching a goal. Obviously coaching carousels do not work, you need a guy who can stay around for more than a year and draft players who fit his system and play the way he wants to play.

I think we'll all agree that if we could somehow hire Cowher, then the Fish should definitely do it. However, the chances of him wanting to do that are slim. Rumor has it that John Fox's days in Carolina are numbered, and Bill Cowher says he doesn't want to be far from home. Go ahead and guess where Cowher lives...figure it out yet? Carolina.

Im not saying it's going to happen, but it does seem to fit perfectly. If Miami can get a guy like Cowher, then lets do it. If we can't, well, sticking with cameron may be the most logical option.

3. AXXO

AXXO Banned

Dec 11, 2007
    NOOOOOOOOO. We cannot stick with Cameron under any circumstances once we hit the 0-16 mark. Don't you see when Jason Taylor publicly dissed Cameron that was it. He has lost the team they are not going to play for him. They want him gone.

Bill Parcells wants to GM the club so if you can't get Cower you can get Bill and let him hand pick his coach. Or you can get both!!! This is all going to play out before the month is out.

4. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Cam Needs to stay at least for one more year

5. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Why? We can't disagree with your opinion?

I'm sure we'll burst into flames if we want to keep Cameron because you know... "It's the wrong thing to think" tsk tsk..

6. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Cam can't stay and here is the reason... Hes lost the players..

He wont attract any free-agents. Our QB situation is a Horrible mess, mark my words I bet if cam stays he tries to put green back in the saddle.

We have the first pick which means a Marque player and a sure fire hold out..

Everything in Miami is starting to stink. Too many holes in the defense, horrible coaching and staff personnel. If cam stays around its at least 4 years to be something and we ain't got the time for that.

7. inFINSible

inFINSible Bad ministrator

Nov 26, 2007
    Where are we going?

8. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    the world is ending in three years.

9. zackattack54

zackattack54 New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Cowher has said time and time again he won't be coaching next year. The year after ... ? I say give Cameron 1 more year. I do like the young guys we have on this team. Ginn, Satele, Beck and so on and would like to see what they could do in a system that they've played in for more than 16 games or less.

I do think we need a new special teams coach - which team would you say has the best special teams or who who be the best candidate for that job?

10. Phin-o-rama

Phin-o-rama Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2007
    2012 :hump:

11. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Steve Crosby in SD is the "best" and Frank Ganz jr up in Baltimore, if Baltimore loses Billick, maybe we should sniff around Ganz jr?

12. namor

namor New Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Them damn Myans scare me.

13. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    "Cam-Moron" pretty much kills any and all chance you have of being taken serious regardless of your ideas.

14. AXXO

AXXO Banned

Dec 11, 2007
    How do you figure. He is a Moron look at his record.

Why cant we have another QB like Dan Marino?

Why Cant we draft Matt Ryan?

OR

Draft McFadden No.1 Overall
    Draft Colt Brennan with our 2nd Round Pick

FIRE CAMERON HIRE PARCELLS AS GM AND LET HIM HIRE PETE CARROL TO COACH THE TEAM. LET AXXO PICK THE PLAYERS!

AXXO ROCKS!

15. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    What more needs to be said?

16. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Gives me enough time to turn 21 so I'm good. :thumbup:

17. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    If we Hire Carrol, he'll do exactly what Petrino/Saban did. Stay for a little, and leave. Not to mention, Carrol would only take the job if he were given GM responsibilities too, hence why Parcells would never be able to hire him.

Not to mention Parcells' health, how could he be an effective GM right now? Again, I don't support Cameron, but our other options are weak at best.

18. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    Thought it was 2014, boy this kitty calendar is way off..........

19. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    We can't even beat a college team with Cameron.

20. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    When did he publicly diss Cameron? The only thing I saw was a couple of beat writers authoring opinion (as usual).

And since when does one or two players make a "team"? If they are not happy, then they can leave. It's as simple as that. Some around here have clamoured to hire Schottenheimer. Cam Cameron's running his weekly routine just like Marty has done for years. This is supposedly what has ticked Taylor off. If JT doesn't like it, he can leave. There is no guarantee that he would like the next guy. The only thing I got out of all that beat writer mess was that (A) they are too friendly with players to have an objective point of view and (B) they don't know crap about running a football team.

Wow! You just broke some heavy news there. You even scooped ESPN's Len Pasquerelli. Great Job! :up:

21. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey

Gee, I most of misssed it, has there been another marino in the NFL?

We don't want parcells, he will leave in a year or two. Mr. Choke Carroll????
    You have to be kidding me. He has more talent than anyone at USC and yet still lost two games.

22. calfinfan

calfinfan New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Totally concur. We need to stop the coaching carosel.