1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Feel A Change....Back to A Better Day....So Seek The Wolf...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by vt_dolfan, Sep 22, 2010.

1. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

That better day....is a day when the Super Bowl trophy resides once again in Miami.

This has been awsome guys.....Im gonna watch that game from Vermont...and feel every single one of you HOWLING your heads off!!!

Thanks to all that rallied around this...

YouTube - Wolf's Rain-"Of Wolf And Man"

2. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    The image of the wolves running playfully around the silohuette of the little girl was cool. Thanks...

BTW-I was born in Vermont. Brothers of the shire unite!

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    whats important is that we might be able to connect with our players on this level, in that stadium, which is something that is impossible to do...til now...anything to make it better than it was...Its already inspired our players, they will practice a little harder, workout a little harder, cause they know there is something to play for besides themselves....

The pack is now what you play for...and you dont wanna be the weak link in the pack..

The metaphor's for the howlin wolfpack are perfect for the game of football.

Players want to be animal's on the field, they channel that type of energy, Our coach was smart enough to give them the freedom to play like an animal.....

I just heard Antrelle Rolle just talk about how the coaches of his team need to just let them play like a bunch of crazed dog's, and stop being so controlling...hmmmm

The freedom of the pack.

4. Wildcat23

Wildcat23 Here kitty kitty

Nov 9, 2009
    Ill be watching it in VT too! I go to school at Champlain College in Burlington. I hate living in pats country >.<

Although it is better than living in Eagles country when I lived in PA.

5. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Man, I can't believe this going to happen. Its going to be sick!! I am going to howling from my living room eating pizza.

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    You sound like a hybrid between Cesar Milan and Tom Landry.

7. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    lol...except I dont wanna tame the wolf, just unleash it.

I know some of this is kinda out there, but the metaphors to the game are uncanny...

A disciplined pack of wolves that take down their prey, how they work as a team, how they protect their pack, run with their pack, how they howl to engage in play {padre taught me that, lol}, after a kill..etc...its endlessly perfect, and its all our's...

Ray lewis once said...He would be nothing without the crowd...and that it elevates his game to levels that he could not do on his own...

Now think of our players on a 1 oclock start time, in 90 degree weather, with a half empty stadium to start the game...adrenaline can sometimes come from within, but usually it takes something to induce it no? especially when your tired in the 4th quarter.

8. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    If this Howl thing gets supported by the fanbase at the game, our defense is going to go ballistic.

I just picked up the Miami defense in every fantasy league i'm in.

9. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I drafted em and have started them both weeks....

Week one I just missed a big week with 2 defensive TD's

Last week finally got the big one.

One thing I noticed in Fantasy....defense and kickers over the course of the season...arent a huge impact, and I can go homer with those picks!!!

The Aqua Crush likes this.