1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have LT Brown and a question

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TheAnswer385, Oct 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. TheAnswer385

TheAnswer385 Stay Low Run Free

Jan 7, 2008
    PA
    what two do I start out of Slaton,LT, Brown, and Turner? I have a good situation with my RBs, but Turner likes to have some crappy road games where he only gets like 4 pts.

2. arsenal

arsenal Sunglasses and advil

Nov 26, 2007
    Commack, NY
    yeah i do not trust atlantas offense on the road... it starts with Matt Ryan and a rookie is just not comfortable on the road at this early point in his career... and if you notice Turner's numbers his best days are days when Matt Ryan has hit some long passes early... game 1 he hit jenkins on a 60something yard touchdown the first play, then game 3 he hit Roddy White on a 70 yarder in the first quarter... i think those plays kept defenses back the rest of the games and let Turner run wild... dont trust it to happen on the road...

Slaton against indy is a good play, but the LT vs Brown debate is tough (at least for us dolphins fans), we know ronnie is starting, we know our run defense has been pretty good, we know san diego has given up a lot of rushing yards... and we're dolphins fans... id personally start Brown... most folks would start LT, but im telling you what i would do...

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  3. vmarcilfan75

vmarcilfan75 blah...blah...blah... Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    City Of Angels
    Id start Slaton fo'sho

and choose between LT/RB

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  4. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Slaton and Turner. Eventually Jamal Williams is going to wake up and that could spell disaster if he gets going so I'm a bit wary on Brown. LT may be dinged up and our run D has improved. Indy and Green Bay cannot stop the run, Texans and Falcons lean heavily on the run, expect good statlines out of Slaton and Turner.

TheAnswer385 likes this.