I have three spots available in my league (14 teams)
4 replies
Let me know if anyone wants in. $65 buy in with Draft on August 28 (Monday) draft at 7 pm Eastern.
Our Rosters:
1 QB
1 RB
1 RB/WR
2 WR
1 TE
1 Flex
1 D/ST
1K
Only three bench spots to keep it interesting.
Snake Draft
ESPN League
Champ game is Week 16.
Lots of good guys and they really get into it. Lots of smack talk. PM me if anyone wants to learn more.
QUIT WALKING TOWARDS THE CAMERA! https://streamable.com/59t0
I assume the flex is "WR/RB"?
"Pizza Boy wrote:
I assume the flex is "WR/RB"?
No. Flex is RB/WR OR TE
QUIT WALKING TOWARDS THE CAMERA! https://streamable.com/59t0
I'm still waiting to see if my 2 leagues I usually play are going to happen.
If you're filled up now, that's great. If you still need people I might get in soon.
"Pizza Boy wrote:
I'm still waiting to see if my 2 leagues I usually play are going to happen.
If you're filled up now, that's great. If you still need people I might get in soon.
I have availability in a second league. This one's setup to be a little crazy and have everyone shucking and jiving each week. NO BENCH and ONLY SIX TEAMS. Starters each week are:
TWO team QB
One WR
ONE RB
ONE TE
ONE FLEX
ONE D/ST
Draft is an Auction (ESPN PLAY MONEY)
Waiver is AUCTION (ESPN PLAY MONEY)
At any point in time with six teams only, superstars are going to be available to pickup. Should be the most fun iteration of fantasy football ever. I have one team available so PM me if you want in. Draft will be mid August. $50 buy in winner takes all.
QUIT WALKING TOWARDS THE CAMERA! https://streamable.com/59t0