1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hope Ted Wells finds alot of dirt.

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by Frumundah Finnatic, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    And I mean a lot because that's then Ross would have to be forced to clean house.

Fire everyone running this team.

There is no excuse for this crap.

byroan and Aquafin like this.
  2. Not So Fast

Not So Fast Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Lake Worth, FL
    Even that won't be enough. Ross himself is an absolutely terrible owner and doesn't make good hires. He needs to sell to someone who can actually run a sports franchise.

Aquafin likes this.
  3. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    I think it's gone too far for there not to be some spring cleaning done after the season. I doubt anything will happen when the team still has a shot at the playoffs (I know, I know, PLAYOFFS?!....).

4. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    I listened to the fox sports pregame show ( my mistake and I am weaning myself from this ) Terry Bradshaw said no way in hell is Miami going to the playoff. his reasons were legit.

only ran for negative 2 yards in the loss to the Buccs . our oline has three starters missing and even when our starters were healthy Tannehill was sacked more then anyone and the announcer on the game today said Tannehll was sacked 49 times if that is correct then yikes. David Carr memories are sketched into my mind now.

another reason is our defense cant stop anybody in the second half . I think the fact we cant run the ball plus the bad coaching is why we wont be in the playoffs. in fact many people have been picking the Jets and Bills to finish ahead of us.

I hope this investigation embarrasses MR. Ross and the league so we can maybe get back on track.