1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Just Joined! ... Well, About 4 Years Ago.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pdaj, Mar 1, 2017.

1. pdaj

pdaj Well-Known Member

I joined this site sometime in '13, but rarely post. I do visit the site often, however, mainly contributing only when I'm frustrated by a string of silly comments or misinformation. I did recently pay to gain access to the "Club Level" portion of the forum; a move that I'm sure will improve my fan experience and perhaps increase of posting.

A few things about me:

- I'm sexy, young-looking 36-year-old from Rhode Island. (Wait, it's not that type of web site?) I fell in love with Marino, Duper, and Clayton way, way back when playing Tecmo Super Bowl, and the rest is history. It's been a tough 15 years or so, but my childhood was awesome. I recall defending Marino at the age of 15 or 16 on the old Sun-sentinel boards. Good times, for sure.

- I now live in Waltham, MA, which is just outside of Boston; so imagine how painful the last few weeks have been around here. Freakin', Atlanta.

- I'm an Assistant Clinical Director for a program that supports adults with autism and other developmental/intellectual disabilities, in addition to the Deaf population. So if you're in the field or have a relative or friend with special needs, go, you. I'm also in the process of learning ASL, so I'd love to meet any Deaf Miami fans who are on the site.

2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Welcome!!! :butthead:

3. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

Let me extend my welcome also. I serve as a parish pastor but also in the volunteer position of chairman of the board of a multi-site youth and senior living service provider. Our sister agency in the area has multi facilities for both youth and adults with developmental disabilities.

Good to have you aboard.

4. pdaj

pdaj Well-Known Member

Thank you both for the welcome!

Ohiophin', that's awesome! I appreciate you sharing.

Ohiophinphan likes this.