1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like to give a shout out to........

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Aug 25, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Brother Brandon27 for being such a great help with the mentor program here at the site. This wouldn't be a success with out you bro.:ffic:

brandon27, alen1 and anlgp like this.
  2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Brandon is good people.

brandon27 and Fin Fan In Cali like this.
  3. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

John, please enlighten me as to what you are talking about? as you know, i've been away for awhile dealing with my wifes health issues.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  4. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Brother FinintheMoon came up with the idea long ago, but due to life away from the site he was unable to do it any longer. I stepped in with other members when they have had the time to send welcome pm's to new members who we try to get to on the same day. We welcome them to the site, give them the rules of the site, and answer any questions they may have in regards to the site.

Brother Brandon has been doing this for a long time, and will always check into see who needs a welcome pm. It is awesome that he been so dedicated, and supportive with this program. We are currently recruiting new mentors so we have members that will help new members at the site.

We currently have the following mentors:

Brandon27
    DeDolfan
    Ducken
    Myself
    alen1-who just started being a mentor today.:wink2:

calphin likes this.
  5. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I hope your wife is doing well brother.:yes: