1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need something to write about

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by KeyFin, Mar 22, 2010.

Tags:
  1. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    To make a long story short, I provide a number of websites sports related commentary and I completely forgot about a minor assignment I have that's due tommorrow afternoon. While I usually cover the Fins and MMA for this particular website, nothing newsworthy has really happened in the past few days (besides Ronnie's DUI, and I'm not writing about that). If you can think of a current Fins related story that deserves a few hundred words, let me know.

If not, I'll probably write about how we traded one troublemaker (Porter) for another (Incognito), Henne saying Tebow can not be an NFL quarterback, and then knock out an MMA profile on someone.

2. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    How about our regime's ability to admit mistakes and do what is best for the team as opposed to their egos and pride.

They signed Wilfork to a decent to large contract and it didn't pan out, and they released him.

They signed Gibril Wilsono to a large contract and it didn't pan out, and they released him.

They signed Smiley to a large contract and there is now a recent report as to how they are looking to trade him. Substantiate this one so your article can provide current news with substance for the additional and main argument.

Wilfork and Gibril Wilson are obvious whiffs, and they bite the bullet and do what is best for their team. In this case, dumping the extra money they put forward for players that haven't lived up to THEIR expectations to clear money for new projects like Dansby, etc.

I think that is a clear sign of a regime that has their priorities in the right place and will continue to do their best to better the Miami Dolphins, even if it means admitting they have made mistakes along the way.

Just a thought.

3. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Dude write about the draft. There is always new news. U can also look back at last years class. Hope u did good.