1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I predicted a win this week but if we lose!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by pumpdogs, Nov 6, 2010.

1. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    I thought we were going to win last week and we did,I am feeling it tommorow to but if we lose the season is over.
    I don't want to hear how easy the schedule is the rest of the year after the the titans game.If we lose we are no different from the team in 2008. Beat the bad teams can't beat the good teams.I am hearing all these so called experts saying how good we are but if we can't beat these teams how can they keep saying that .You don't get any points for playing a team close.
    I was hearing the same crap last year on how we played the two superbowl teams close.Same thing this year it only counts if you have a win at the end of the day.

FinFan316, Moves and the 23rd like this.
  2. phins

phins Banned

Jul 7, 2010
    if we lose this game, i will cry hahaha go phins

3. Makados10

Makados10 Active Member

Apr 24, 2010
    If we want to take back control over our playoff destiny, these next two games are critical.

4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    If we lose this game tomorrow, I'll stop watching Dolphins Football for the rest of the week.

5. miamidolphins

miamidolphins Ravens Fan

Nov 5, 2010
    MD
    If you lose tomorrow, your season isn't over. Losing tomorrow decreases Miami's chances of making the playoffs but surely doesn't count them out automatically.

hugoguzman likes this.
  6. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    If we lose this week I will only ***** about how we suck!

7. gamblerx

gamblerx New Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Homestead, FL
    Another day in life.

8. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Our two division losses are what hurts our chances .Thats worth like 1 1/2 games each.:sad:

We need to beat the Pats and Jets to be in play...besides winning at least one of the next two games.

9. Southbeach

Southbeach Banned

Aug 22, 2010
    Your mathematical inventive conclusion fascinates me. What new mathematical system did you invent?

10. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    :yes:amustwin:dolphin:

11. pumpdogs

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    I live in the real world you live must in homer fantasy land.You can't keep losing to the teams you are competing against for a wildcard spot in the afc.This would make us 0-4 against those teams.
    Keep smoking the good stuff.

12. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

What, no soapbox?

13. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    ok, my real question here is, how in the mother effing eff were none of on this site creative enough to take the "miamidolphins" profile name, that it was still available to be had in November of 2010? now it belongs to a ravens fan!?!!

:pity:

14. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    so if we lose against the ravens but beat tennessee we're still out of the playoffs but if we beat baltimore and lose to tennessee we are in the playoff hunt?

15. miamidolphins

miamidolphins Ravens Fan

Nov 5, 2010
    MD
    :lol:

You'd think it'd be one of the first names taken. I thought it was funny. Do you want the name?

16. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    The part that some of you guys are missing is that the only easy game we've had was at Buffalo....the rest were against strong teams.

While you say that if we don't go 2-0 over the next 2 weeks we're out completely, I'd say if we go 2-0 or even 1-1 we might win the division. Don't underestimate our late season schedule either....while we're racking up the W's NE and NY will be fighting to keep up; we're very much still in the playoff hunt.

17. pumpdogs

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    Exactly In my opinion it is going to come down to pats,jets,ravens,steelers,and hopefully us for the last playoff spot.I do not think the titans will be there in the end so we must win tommorow!!!!!!!

18. pumpdogs

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    Jets schedule looks easy

Det
    Cleveland
    Cin
    houston
    Ne
    Mia
    pitt
    Chi
    Bills

Pats schedule is harder but keep in mind we lose tommorow we will be 3 back
    Cleveland
    Pitt
    Colts
    Det
    Jets
    Bears
    Pack
    Bills
    Ne

19. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

I smell a troll.....

20. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    How do Pats play NE?
    Ok its suppose to be Mia.

21. mattio14

mattio14 New Member

Oct 31, 2010
    Chesterfield, England
    Our season isnt over if we lose tomorrow, it will just make reaching the playoffs even harder

22. pumpdogs

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    We beat the pats because we showed up with the wildcat and they had no idea how to stop it.As for the jets they lost 4 out of the last 5 games which hardly qualifies them as a good team when we played them in week 17.

23. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Why are we arguing 2008 again?

24. Southbeach

Southbeach Banned

Aug 22, 2010
    LOL. In pre-season, I said we have to go at least 4-4 to have a legit shot at the playoffs. I still believe that, and it has nothing to do with "Homerism or, The Good Stuff."

Giving up on our teams season IF we go 4-4 is silly. Anyone who has watched the game for many a year knows better. It does not compute unless you listen to Jet's fans, which I do not.

I am not calling you a Jet's fan. That would be as bad as calling a Phanitc a homer in fantasy land, smoking the good stuff.

I would never do that. :no:

25. Southbeach

Southbeach Banned

Aug 22, 2010
    LOL. Anyone want to go back there?

26. pumpdogs

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    4-4 would not be bad if we lost to the packers and the vikes but it will be to 4 teams we are competing against for a playoff spot in the afc.
    What don't you understand?

27. pumpdogs

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    Who ****ing gives a ****,I am worried about todays game not something that happend 2 ****ing years ago.
    I am done with this post it is time to get in game mode.Time to pluck some raven feathers.GO fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. Phinatic19

Phinatic19 New Member

Aug 30, 2010
    If we lose today I'll wipe my rear with Ravens gear and clog up the pooper with regurgitated alcohol.

29. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Yet you're the one who initially brought up the 08 team in this thread. Remember?
    Look the bottom line here is that some of us do understand the point you're making. We just disagree.

30. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    Looking at the teams left on the Dolphins schedule. I think the Dolphins will be fortunate to finish the season at 8-8. The Browns, Lions, and Raiders, which looked like games the Dolphins would win going into the season. These games don't look that easy anymore. A 6-10 record at the end of the season would not surprise me in the least. With Parcells no longer with the team and an owner who predicted his team would be in the Super Bowl. Sparano and Ireland just might end up looking for new jobs if the Dolphins end up 500 or below. They have had three seasons to turn the team around and based on their play on the field today. The offense isn't getting any better and the defense is good but far from a dominant defense. No team speed and an inability to produce any game changing plays has been the weakness of this team all season. Also Henne has not shown that he is the type of QB who can lead a team to the playoffs. Right now he is in the bottom third of all starters in the league and he isn't showing improvement on a week to week basis.

31. pumpdogs

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    I would agree with you this team is not a playoff team.After 3 years we can still not beat the big boys.****ing sad.
    I think we are going to have to find a qb henne looks like the 2nd coming of john kitna.8 tds 11 ints is not showing me any progress.

32. pumpdogs

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    My whole ****ing day is ruined I really thought they were going to win.
    I was a chadd henne supporter before the season but no longer.The defence let us down,the special teams let us down most importantly our qb is making no progress.0tds and 4 picks the last two games is not getting it done and I am concerned for the future of this team.The teams that are in the hunt every year all have great qbs.Henne looks like a career backup to me.
    On saying this you have to keep him in there because like I said I feel the season is over and we need to see what he does the rest of the season to see if we are drafting a qb next year.