1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really can't stand Steve Young

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Kdawg954, Nov 26, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    what a prick . . . . first he throws a cheap shot at Miami before the London game saying, "we must be subjected to watching the New York Giants against the Univeristy of Miami Dolphins" . . . and now this week he states "This game is Michigan - Appalachian State" all over again. I hope he realizes that App State won the game.

I mean the Pats and Cowboys handed it to us pretty bad, and we had our most dissappointing effort against the Raiders where our D seemed to give up on defending the run . . . . but outside of that, we have been in every one of the games which is evident by us losing 5 games by 3 points and the other 2 by 10, but both lost in the end when we had chances. Not to mention the amount of "season ending" injuries we have endured.

Steve Young I think has some sort of dislike towards this organization or something, just ridiculous commentary on his part.

2. Garryowen

Garryowen New Member

Nov 26, 2007

i like Steve Young, in general...And, he's right......Ya know?!

This is JUST like UM/APPST.......JUST like it!

The most electrifiying game that turned the game on it's ear?

I'll take that comparison :wink2:

3. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Everyone in the media is taking as many shots about us as they can. I was listening to the NFL Network (They aren't much better than ESPN IMO)... and they were saying how there were only 8 QBs that should even be in the NFL and they said "when you have guys like Cleo Lemon and Joey Harrington starting, it's not good"... Yes, about a week after John Beck has been starting. I know we're not a great football team, but c'mon...

4. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    hmmm, Steve Young is the biggest Beck fan out there.. and tonight said we have officially hit bottom now that we have taken back ricky.. he's right

5. FinaciousOne

FinaciousOne Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    So it's up from here?

6. TampaFinsFan01

TampaFinsFan01 New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Tampa
    Why would Young or any NFL commentator hold us in anything but contempt? At the rate we're going, this is going to be one of the worst NFL teams ever fielded. If we want teams to respect us, we have to play better and win games.

If we raise up and hit teams in the mouth and find a way to win (Oak, Hou, NYJ, Washington, etc) maybe people won't mock us quite so much. But when you find a way to lose every game like we have...contempt and ridicule will follow.

7. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    If we raise up? One thing I can't question this year is this teams heart and ability to stay in a game . . . these men are showing tons of character despite an injury filled season and a season full of questionable decisions by the coaches. They can mock us all they want, they better just not sleep on us . . . because we are gonna make someone pay for that mistake.

In what was looking like a season that the defense laid down early . . . .these guys have showed more heart than I can even imagine . . . what guts they have churned out the last 4 weeks . . . this could be an embarrassing season (in terms of score) with a rookie center, rookie qb, rookie fb and rookie WR, to go along with a rookie head coach and injuries to our starting MLB, Starting DE, both starting safeties, starting QB and starting RB . . . but they have held strong, and tho the record may show otherwise . . . I haven't seen them play this hard in quite sometime. We wont go winless . . . we cant, we are too good and too deserving of a win.

8. CTFinFan

CTFinFan New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Windsor, CT
    Thanks KD.