1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think ive hit a wall...

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Nappy Roots, Apr 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    ...in my weight loss...

ive never really been concerned about my weight per say, but always knew i should be lighter. when i boxed i was under 200 pounds with more muscle then what i have now(i was benching around 315). now that ive quit boxing because of jobs and me just wanting to party far to much then i should, i gained weight back, went to the gym less(actually months at a times until recently). i was usually around 225, getting as far as 235, but knew better then that.

long story short, i usually go to the gym about 3 days a week, doing cardio all 3 days as well as weight lifting. i try and play basketball once a week. i eat decently healthy(i refuse to go on diets due to weight coming back) and i dont over eat, besides maybe every once in a while. now im below 210 again, but not boxing and training like that, its like ive hit a wall now, i cant get below 205. i want to get back under 200 again and im having no luck.

any tips?

2. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Do higher intensity weight lifting.

Take only a 60-90 sec in between sets and that'll kick your *** and burn more calories.