1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I thought we would lose but not because of the refs..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dorfdad, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Man F this... I didn't think we would win this game but they played their hearts out and to have the REFS cost us the game. Yes IM talking about the Overtime play against will fuller. There is no way that wasn't pass interference hanging on the player before the ball his delivered. This was the game and now we lost because of it.

Why the coaching staff didn't flip out and refuse to play till it was looked at is beyond me. I don't care the rule clearly states you can not put your hands on the receiver and before the ball was even in hands he was all over fuller.

We can't catch a break and we needed this one!

F the refs!!!

KeyFin likes this.
  2. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Miami got away with a ton of holding on the game tying drive.

Refs let them play at the end of the game.

3. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I'll have to go back and watch at some point...not for a few days at least. I did see some improvements in the line though overall.

4. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Looking at comments from non-Dolphins fans, it seems fairly split between agreeing that Fuller was clearly interfered with, and saying that DPI can't be called in those situations/he should have caught it even though he was interfered with.

Very few people seem to say that its absolutely not interference. Just that they don't care.

5. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    I care that was a W we are going to need come end of the year when we miss the playoffs by 1 game.. Really still mad at this I don’t care that it’s OT and they let them play they know the refs won’t call that because it’s too big a call so the defense will make those illegal plays and get away with it. He should have cost his team the L for a PI call and the refs should have had the balls to call it but they are weak sauce men.

KeyFin likes this.