1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'd like to say..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by anlgp, Oct 3, 2009.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

As you can see I've got my rally cap on in my signature. You can take the image URL and place it into your own (which I suggest you do since we need all the help we can get).

I'd like to say ... that I wish Chad Henne the best of luck in his first start tomorrow against the Jills. I hope we're crowning him the next "Marino-like" and not the next "Leaf-like".

I'd like to say ... that I hope our Oline is the Colts game Oline and we can absolutely dominate the LOS causing BUF to keep what is probably going to be a pesky no huddle offense in the Bills with TO and Evans off the field.

I'd like to say ... that I hope our defense steps their game the hell up. If our ILB's won't do it maybe our rookie CB's will. If they won't do it hopefully we get a pass rush. If they don't do it .. well.. :praying: that they do.

I'd also like to say ... I hope Hilliard continues to impress on ST's and we continue to make improvements in this area as the season goes on. I don't like losing like the rest of you but knowing ST's isn't a blunder and that our run game is fairly strong against teams with decent RBs (Turner & Addai/Tomlinson, Sproles) has me happy.

I'd also like to say.. FINISH THE GAME & beat the ****in bills wouldja?

Thanks! :yes:

mullingan, GISH, DOLPHAN1 and 5 others like this.
  2. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    OK I'm in............Bills beware

anlgp likes this.
  3. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    Even if Henne bombs, he won't be compared to Leaf. Leaf was a first round pick who was/is also an immature butthole.

4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Amen Steve!

Go get em phins!!!!!!

anlgp likes this.
  5. anlgp

I know where Henne and Leaf were drafted.

I wasn't saying that he'd be compared to Leaf in terms of the value of the pick, but in terms of the value of the position gone wrong.

6. anlgp

I'm officially not taking this dolphins logo out of my signature.

and maybe i should post an "i'd like to say" before each game...

jetssuck likes this.
  7. anlgp

Ok I don't know if this is it, but this **** is working.

The picture is definitely not moving now.

jetssuck likes this.
  8. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    Big props for the rally cap.....:up:

9. anlgp

haha

i also see i've commented on it after both games, so I gotta keep that going too

jetssuck likes this.