1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If 2017 were a person....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fin D, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    ...what would wish upon him or her...good stuff or bad stuff?

Me? I'd wish the person that is 2017 would be forcibly held down while a cheese grater is rubbed over their genitals. Then i hope someone is standing over their face while they drop rusty darts into 2017's eyes, after which alcohol is poured into them. Then i hope 2017 is repeatedly set on fire then put out with baseball bats and hammers.

2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    yes, definitely my least favorite year in at least 10 years. brutal beating would be most appropriate

Fin D likes this.
  3. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I'd tell him/her to shut their mouth and stop judging against people while screaming about being judged.

Person 1- "That t-shirt doesn't look very comfortable for a pregnant woman."

Person 2- "What? You calling that pregnant mom fat? You're a stupid internet troll who has no freaking life!"

Person 3- "What? You're calling him names? He's from Kansas you racist Kansas hater! Everybody tell everyone that the fat mom lover discriminates against people from Kansas!"

Persons 4 through 19,995- "OMG...Kansas is a state and everything! Why would that ***** hate Kansas? Let's blow up her social account and turn her into an internet meme!"

For me, 2017 was the year of annoying voices complaining about everything and anything...without actually realizing that they were bigger jerks than the person they were flaming. And this was everywhere- the media, the white house, etc. 2017 was the year of blind hatred I think.

danmarino likes this.
  4. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    2017 wasn’t so bad. I’d buy her a beer and thank her for being better than the rotten ***** that 2016 was.

McLovin likes this.