1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If I said it once, I will say it until I die....

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by CANEPHINS, Oct 17, 2011.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    F THE JETS!

39 years of hatred. 39 years of hostility. 39 years I have hated these green and white pukes. Namath....F YOU. Sack Exchange...F YOU. Freeman McNeil...F YOU. Fireman Ed...A SUPER EXTRA LARGE F YOU. Ken O'Brien....F YOU. Keyshawn...F YOU. Arnold Schwarzenager...F YOU! Dirty Sanchez, Ryan, Revis and the rest of these Jets....F YOU!

It comes down to this, I don't care if right now if we lose every damn game this year except 2. We beat the Jets tonight and at the end of the year. I can get over the other losses, but I never get over Jets losses. A win vs the Jets and it makes my day, week, month, and year.

Basically, the Jets are the NFL's version of the Florida Gators. Them and their fans are the lowest form of humanity. I would rather break bread with a Patriot than to breathe the same air as a Jet. The Cessnas bring nothing to the table except their New York crappy attitudes and being our b**tches for some many years. Remember, Bi-lanes...you didn't have any success over us until these latter years.

So it comes down to this...another Monday night tilt vs these low life sewer rats in their parking garage of a stadium. Suck for Luck can still be achieved by beating the Jets. Here is to our Miami Dolphins doing what it takes to get the job done tonight and beats those MF'n POS dirty toe bastards!

LETS GO DOLPHINS!

2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    So, you hated them when you were 6 months old? must be the on the nature side of nature vs nurture.

other than that, I agree with you 100%

3. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    I was born hating them.

But to answer your question, yes. However, I was 7 months old at my first Dolphins-Jets game. :yes:

Yeah...I was rocking in the OB as in infant. When I say I was born a Miami Dolphin, I was born a Miami Dolphin.

4. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    [​IMG]

CANEPHINS likes this.
  5. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

So tell me how you really feel.

6. Den54

Den54 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    AMERICA!
    Meh,maybe for tonight but the Pats have taken their place as most hated team in my book.

7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    So what you're saying is we should be honoring the Jets instead of the Gators next week? :shifty:

8. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    It was bad enough walking through JRS over the years and seeing Jets gear for sale.

I think we have honored them enough. Disgusting!