1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If Not Miami, Then Who?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by GARDENHEAD, Dec 9, 2008.

Tags:

Who Would You Rather See Win the AFC East?

1. jets

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. Patriots

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  1. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Assuming that the only AFC East team to make the playoffs will be the division winner, and assuming that the winner is not Miami, who would you rather see win the division, the jets or the Patriots?

I personally cannot answer this question. That's why I started this poll.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

The jets only because it would get the media off of the patriots. I can take the favre-ness but if I have to have one more season of the media gettin' down and dirty with the pats i think i'm gonna be sick.

note. saying "what happened to the patriots" is a lot better than "the patriots won it like we knew they could". next year we're going to have to deal with "soooo brady is back who thinks they're gonna win the super bowl this year".

3. Jackson

Jackson Bruce Banner

Mar 24, 2008
    Connecticut/Florida
    Where is the "I'd rather die than choose one of them" button. Or a neither button would work just the same

Ophinerated, mullingan and Die_Nasty like this.
  4. Die_Nasty

Die_Nasty Well-Known Member

May 16, 2008
    West Palm Beach, FL
    There is no way I could click either of those options. Every time my mouse goes over them my hand freezes up and I forget what I'm doing.

5. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Patriots, because im going to the game in NY and i rather have the patriots go in then miami losing that game and causing the jets to make it. Also growing up in NY, and having a brother who is a jet fan, i hate the Jets a lot more

6. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    That's like asking if I'd rather eat cat crap or dog crap.

But I'll take the Jets. Only because I still have some respect for Favre, even though he's a jet. And also I have some friends that are die hard Jets fans. And I hate all the bandwagon Patriots fans. It will be fun watching them jump off if the Patsies don't make the playoffs.

Conuficus and steveincolorado like this.
  7. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    If not the Dolphins, then nobody:shifty:

Ophinerated likes this.
  8. Ophinerated

Ophinerated Preposterous!

Apr 1, 2008
    That would be my vote as well. I'd rather rip out my intestines with a fork than vote for either of them.

Jackson and steveincolorado like this.
  9. Ophinerated

Apr 1, 2008
    I hear that loud and clear. My own father got fed up with his Bengals and decided to jump ship and get some Patriots gear this year... boy is his face red now.... so far. :lol:

I am giving him more s**t than a dung beetle can roll away for that one.

To think about how much crap he gave me last year... and the hell he's been through as a Ben Gals fan over the years... then to jump ship?!?!? I mean, what the hell? :tongue2:

10. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    I hear that Detroit is going to change it's field from Ford field to the Honda Civic.:shifty:

Ophinerated likes this.
  11. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    I just cant answer this. I feel to sick trying to click for either team. I hope both of them are caught with cheating and we get in if it comes down to them beating us out.

12. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    If we don't win the division, then I hope the division winner hosts Indianapolis.

That's all I'm going to say.

Ophinerated likes this.
  13. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Where's the blow up this thread to smither-ines button?

It gave me the heeby jeeby's just thinking of such an aweful world

Ophinerated likes this.
  14. Ophinerated

Apr 1, 2008
    Ahh... the yes... the good ole days. The years we dominated the colts to get our way into the Division Title or Wild Card spot... I would pick the Colts over either of these 2 yahoo's any day of my century. Peyton be damned and all. :tongue2:

Edit: Ooops... I read that wrong. I read it as if we don't win the division then I hope that Indianapolis does.

I've got to stop going to the bar for a pool game or 10 and coming home to reply to text I can't read. :tongue2:

15. Rickster

Rickster New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Can't pick either...
    I just don't like the options. ;)