1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If we cant beat the jets

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jpep13, Dec 2, 2007.

Tags:
  1. jpep13

jpep13 Coach Of The Year Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Then we truly stink. 0-16 will be more of a reality and the pats will be 16-0. very sad!!! history will be made

2. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    well i can truly say our O-line looks terrible.

3. Finominal

Finominal New Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Ft. Lauderdale
    The Jets already beat us at home, one of their two wins. It’s the end of the third quarter right now, and it looks like the Jets are going to put this one away in our house. Our team is very bad. Crowder is having a bad day. Defense is bad. Offense is really bad. Where’s Lorenzo? Beck is doing nothing. We had a better shot at a win with Lemon. Too many injuries and no depth- no way. It would be nice to get a win somewhere, but we’re still a bad team. Woa, another Jets touchdown. I doubt we will score again in this game. I guess we’ll see…

4. Carabinieri44

Carabinieri44 New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    we recorded a few sacks and INTs....so there's a positive.

but Beck seems to enjoy fumbling.

5. azstryker

azstryker New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    True, the Jets are awful and if they drop 40 on us and we still can't score a TD against their pathetic D, then it's pretty much hopeless. Like someone said, we have to play a team that beats themselves, otherwise it's 0-16.

6. Finominal

Finominal New Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Pats forth string is going to embarrass us even more. Man I was looking forward to this one today. Sad how obvious this was at the end of the third quarter. This team wasn’t going to score again- so easy to see it. Sad. No way this team wins a game until sometime next season. We can hope…