If you could, which member would you want to meet and why?

317 replies

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 02:22 PM

if i could meet anyone I would meet fin-d. So I could help him find his balls..........

wait........ that didn't come out right......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 02:23 PM

"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:

In all seriousness, if I could meet anyone here, it'd be me. I'm awesome.

when did this happen!!??!!!!??

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Jun 7, 2009, 02:23 PM

"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:

In all seriousness, if I could meet anyone here, it'd be me. I'm awesome.

So true aqua, so true. :lol:

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 02:25 PM

"Finascious D wrote:

Hey everyone look at Fin D!

He's over in the corner ":cry:" cause no one wants to meet him. Let's point and laugh at him. Once he saw the thread, he made a bunch of pies expecting a rush of posters! Ha! Boy was that stupid!!!

i'll invite you to the 2012 inaugaration of jeb bush as our next president just to see your reaction :wink2:



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 02:26 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

if i could meet anyone I would meet fin-d. So I could help him find his balls..........

wait........ that didn't come out right......

:lol: you needs to backtrack.....wait that didnt come out right either



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Jun 7, 2009, 02:28 PM

I'd like to meet the crew from Sick and E's radio show, finD, Sam, Ddebby, Sick, E, Mark, Alen, Conu, too many to list.

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 02:34 PM

"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:

In all seriousness, if I could meet anyone here, it'd be me. I'm awesome.

for $20 i could get you an appointment



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 02:41 PM

Grace Espinosa

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Jun 7, 2009, 02:53 PM

"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:

In all seriousness, if I could meet anyone here, it'd be me. I'm awesome.

you are the only one win their own feild...:hi5:

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 02:59 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

if i could meet anyone I would meet fin-d. So I could help him find his balls..........

wait........ that didn't come out right......

And you'd know right where they were, cause you're the last to see them.

You still have the bruises.

On your chin.

You don't get any pie.

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Jun 7, 2009, 03:00 PM

I like pie

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 03:05 PM

"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:

Whoever is setting that price is ****ing fired. I don't get out of bed for less that 10 grand.

i bet the ladies are more than happy to pay it :lol:



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Jun 7, 2009, 03:19 PM


****.you.all.

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Jun 7, 2009, 04:21 PM

"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:

The day I exited the womb, brah. The doctor said I was flashin' peace signs and somehow was wearing gold chains. (That's what the youngsters consider cool these days, right?)

:pointlol:

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 04:27 PM

"alen1 wrote:

Pink_Dove. I'd pay to listen or read his thoughts on football. Most brilliant mind I have ever come across on the internet.

After him, it would be Marty and John. njfinfan and Celtkin and then anlgp.

EDIT: Add Conuficus and Boomer to the list.

****ing and then?! i guess it's good i was there before the edited list :pity:

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 04:35 PM

i'd like to meet in no particular order or and thens:

flames
sick
eric (felix, big e)
finsgirlie
alen
FFIC
cnc
sam
fin-0
mari0k
padre
ddebby
gish
conuficus
boomer
VO
brandon27(who is probably brandon28 by now)
opie (who we know is 5)
mor911 (happy? ...probably not i don't have tits)
rocky raccoon
crunchtime
celt
sking
njfinfan
ATV
2socks
straz
124
azfinfanmang

the regular posters who make this place what it is.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Jun 7, 2009, 04:43 PM

"cnc66 wrote:

I like pie

I like Lamp :shifty:

124124New Member
Jun 7, 2009, 04:54 PM

"In_Flames wrote:

glad to see I made the 2nd tier Joe...:pity:

:lol: jk

At least you got a tier. I got nowhere on yours.

Dick.

:pointlol:

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Jun 7, 2009, 04:59 PM

"anlgp wrote:

i'd like to meet in no particular order or and thens:

flames
sick
eric (felix, big e)
finsgirlie
alen
FFIC
cnc
sam
fin-0
mari0k
padre
ddebby
gish
conuficus
boomer
VO
brandon27(who is probably brandon28 by now)
opie (who we know is 5)
mor911 (happy? ...probably not i don't have tits)
rocky raccoon
crunchtime
celt
njfinfan
ATV
2socks
straz

the regular posters who make this place what it is.

that's really the key.. the problem with lists are that someone is always left out unintentionally, but your statement covers the deal for me. I've been lucky and have met some of the gang, I certainly look forward to meeting more.. Always wanted to make it to Miami Mike's for a shindig and meet "that" gang.. someday...

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 05:00 PM

"124 wrote:

At least you got a tier. I got nowhere on yours.

Dick.

:pointlol:

i was right before the edit on alen's and sick only mentioned his man love for lucky throwing the rest of us under the bus entirely.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 05:02 PM

"cnc66 wrote:

that's really the key.. the problem with lists are that someone is always left out unintentionally, but your statement covers the deal for me. I've been lucky and have met some of the gang, I certainly look forward to meeting more.. Always wanted to make it to Miami Mike's for a shindig and meet "that" gang.. someday...

yeah when it comes to these "if you could meet someone" type threads it usually occurs where someone hasn't been online in forever but you've become good friends with them and you forget their name and they come back on all disgruntled and pissed off because they slipped your mind while making the list so i enjoy giving "all inclusive" statements like that.

TL;DR all inclusive statements are good.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 05:03 PM

"anlgp wrote:

i was right before the edit on alen's and sick only mentioned his man love for lucky throwing the rest of us under the bus entirely.

soooooooooooo you didn't mention me because you're jealous. :lol:

this threads getting too sensitive for me, I'm going to go watch sisterhood of the traveling pants and stop reading this thread...........

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Jun 7, 2009, 05:04 PM

"anlgp wrote:

yeah when it comes to these "if you could meet someone" type threads it usually occurs where someone hasn't been online in forever but you've become good friends with them and you forget their name and they come back on all disgruntled and pissed off because they slipped your mind while making the list so i enjoy giving "all inclusive" statements like that.

TL;DR all inclusive statements are good.

Or somebody that is here EVERYDAY, always trying to make your day better...but still gets left off :angry:

J/K gapper :knucks:

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 05:07 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

Or somebody that is here EVERYDAY, always trying to make your day better...but still gets left off :angry:

J/K gapper :knucks:

you are on my list what are you talking about :shifty:

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jun 7, 2009, 05:07 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

soooooooooooo you didn't mention me because you're jealous. :lol:

this threads getting too sensitive for me, I'm going to go watch sisterhood of the traveling pants and stop reading this thread...........

you are part of the all inclusive statement at the end.

maybe if you weren't more of a mystery...

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl