Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by dolfan32323, Aug 5, 2008.
Take a look at #4... good ole Cleo Lemon, lol
Surprised they didn't have Tim Hasselbeck. He was a 47 in Madden 2004 I think.
The link isn't working for me.
This is filtered for me. Can someone copy and paste at least the top 10 in?
10. Corey Bramlet (Madden '06, New England, 60 overall)
9. Jeff Brohm (Madden '01, Denver, 49 overall)
8. T.J. Rubley (Madden '96, Green Bay, 32 overall)
7. Todd Husak (Madden '02, Washington, 41 overall)
6. Casey Weldon (Madden '95, Tampa Bay, 29 overall)
5. Jared Lorenzen (Madden '07 and '08, New York, 62 and 63 overall, respectively)
4. Cleo Lemon (Madden '06, San Diego, 60 overall)
3. Tory Woodbury (Madden '05, Free Agent, 50 overall)
2.Cory Sauter (Madden '03, Indianapolis, 37 overall)
1. Wally Richardson (Madden '00, Baltimore, 41 overall, and Madden '02, Free Agent, 38 overall)
Thank you dear sir.
I heard that Cleo is doing good in camp
His lack of effort against New England spoke loud and clearly what kind of player he is to me.
I've heard the other way around, that the Jags believe they made a mistake by letting Quinn Gray go and bringing Lemon in.
Then again, I saw Quinn Gray in the HoF Game, and the dude looks like Tony Ugoh. He's out of position as a quarterback.
What about Lorenzen then?
An O-Lineman who happens to play QB.
Man he looks strange out there behind center.
If JaMarcus Russell is considered a prototypical QB, then I don't see a need to rail on Jared Lorenzen.
But Quinn Gray looks extremely unathletic. I had never seen him before the HoF game and was wondering why Indy had a defensive lineman at QB.
Jared Lorenzen makes JaMarcus Russell look small
Agreed Russell has the Culpepper physique whereas Lorenzen looks much more like an O-Lineman than a QB. Also as far as Quinn Gray goes he looked much smaller in Jacksonville.
ahh yes the former Penn State qb
They have Dan ranked #12