Illinois RB Leshoure to meet with Dolphins

17 replies

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum VeteranOP
Mar 31, 2011, 05:49 PM

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d81f08c9b/article/illinois-rb-leshoure-to-meet-with-dolphins-lions-take-a-look

I'm not familiar with this guy but signs point to the FO turning over all the rocks searching for a RB or two.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

BoomerBoomerLuxury Box
Mar 31, 2011, 05:55 PM

I hateto say we posted this 3 weeks ago in the Sun Sentinel but we posted this 3 weeks ago in the Sun Sentinel.

I am the sweat not the swagger.

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Mar 31, 2011, 05:59 PM

:link:
Did you post the link for us Boomer?
Didn't work today home sick catching up on stuff.
I would enjoy reading your story.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

BoomerBoomerLuxury Box
Mar 31, 2011, 06:18 PM

"xphinfanx wrote:

:link:
Did you post the link for us Boomer?
Didn't work today home sick catching up on stuff.
I would enjoy reading your story.

It was in the weekly Draft Winds thing either CK or I post each week mate.

I am the sweat not the swagger.

LudacrisLudacrisSupporter
Mar 31, 2011, 06:36 PM

I really like Leshoure. He's an option for me in the late part of the first round. He's a good runner and also has good hands.

BoomerBoomerLuxury Box
Mar 31, 2011, 06:40 PM

The Dolphins really like Bilal Powell who's having a 2nd meeting with them.

I am the sweat not the swagger.

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Mar 31, 2011, 06:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8S6JeXwJhY

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Mar 31, 2011, 06:44 PM

"Boomer wrote:

It was in the weekly Draft Winds thing either CK or I post each week mate.


Ok boomer i'll look it up tonight.

Thanks Conufucus nice clip. Seems to have good speed if he gets threw. Wasn't impressed with any ability to break a tackle in this clip though.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

JajJajNew Member
Mar 31, 2011, 06:47 PM

They'll draft a bunch of RBs past the third round, maybe even three of them and see who sticks. No reason to worry about the position more than that. Hopefully they sign a guard in free agency and a TE and they'll be ready to go.

Bring this man back into the fold if you want some real leadership on this team.

RoninFin4RoninFin4Supporter
Mar 31, 2011, 08:21 PM

I've not seen Bilal Powell at all. Would it be safe assuming, just hypothetically of course, that Leshoure and Powell would complement each other, or is that not the case?

@KevinMD4

ALalen1New Member
Mar 31, 2011, 11:02 PM

"RoninFin4 wrote:

I've not seen Bilal Powell at all. Would it be safe assuming, just hypothetically of course, that Leshoure and Powell would complement each other, or is that not the case?


Powell has some James Starks in him.

ALalen1New Member
Mar 31, 2011, 11:03 PM

"KingMotion wrote:

Not a very patient runner is he?


He's solid. He just needs some room to work with when finding lanes IMO. If someone took Daniel Thomas over him, I wouldn't complain but I like both.

miamironmiamironForum Veteran
Mar 31, 2011, 11:26 PM

"Jaj wrote:

They'll draft a bunch of RBs past the third round, maybe even three of them and see who sticks. No reason to worry about the position more than that. Hopefully they sign a guard in free agency and a TE and they'll be ready to go.

Don't see us drafting 3 running backs

SCall13SCall13New Member
Apr 1, 2011, 09:50 AM

"Conuficus wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8S6JeXwJhY


Very impatient. Can't set up blocks. Can't break tackles. Has good lean to finish a run and pick up short yardage - but we already have the best in the business at that -POLITE. Overall, very underwhelmed by this guy. Not impressed at all really.

"Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision." - Muhammad Ali

Robert HorryRobert HorryNew Member
Apr 1, 2011, 12:02 PM

we would go from the most patient runner ever to the most impatient runner ever.

Swell.

DOLFANMIKEDOLFANMIKELuxury Box
Apr 1, 2011, 12:31 PM

I think if we trade back this is the guy we want to draft.


1972: THE ONLY PERFECT SEASON

WELCOME TO MIAMI:
WR J. Waddle
EDGE J. Phillips

DOLFANMIKEDOLFANMIKELuxury Box
Apr 1, 2011, 12:33 PM

"Ludacris wrote:

I really like Leshoure. He's an option for me in the late part of the first round. He's a good runner and also has good hands.


Same thoughts here


1972: THE ONLY PERFECT SEASON

WELCOME TO MIAMI:
WR J. Waddle
EDGE J. Phillips

ToddsPhinsToddsPhinsNew Member
Apr 1, 2011, 02:19 PM

"SCall13 wrote:

Very impatient. Can't set up blocks. Can't break tackles. Has good lean to finish a run and pick up short yardage - but we already have the best in the business at that -POLITE. Overall, very underwhelmed by this guy. Not impressed at all really.


vision for the future man, vision for the future. lol. He's only 20 years old; give him time to develop. Heck, he had about 900 yards in his last 5 games alone. He's impatient b/c he's young, knows he has big play capability, and was too often looking to break one off.
This kid is nothing like Polite. He has playmaking feature back potential.