1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm 120% happy with this season/team.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by LikeUntoGod, Dec 31, 2008.

1. LikeUntoGod

LikeUntoGod Season Ticket Holder

Nov 23, 2007
    Gainesville Florida
    feel like I've been at a huge Thanksgiving dinner and I've eaten till I'm bursting and someone is offering another slice of pie.

I eat that slice of pie and then I'm told that we are going to cut a cake and here is a big piece. I mean how much can I eat? How much karma are we owed?

I will not say that I do not want us to beat the Ravens and go on to the Super Bowl. I'm just saying no matter what happens, this season has been all I could ask for and more.

Thanks Wayne for hiring Parcells and thanks Parcells for hiring Ireland and Tony Sparano. I'm fat and happy but if there is some ice cream to put on the cake I will try to eat it.

I even got some tickets next to some friends and I'm going to the game with my cousin that lives down there. I'm driving from Gainesville on Saturday and then I'm somehow going to try to drive back Sunday after the game. Thank Buddha that the price of gas has fallen.

I'm up in section 410 but I'm there so what more can I ask for?

(OK, I do want to meet Big Papa Pump)

P.S. And I would like tickets and the time to see the Gators win the National Championship but...that is just TOO much to ask for)

P.P.S. I love all you true Dolphin fans who have stuck with this team!

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

4 more!

3. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    It will be a TOUGH hall but if they can get past the Ravens there might be no stopping them! GO DOLPHINS! OR us or whatever, you know? The Dolphins are always "US"... LOL!

I will be a little disappointed if they lose but not to the effect that last week if we'd have lost. We won the division and knocked off the Pats and Jets and Jets coach, how much more success can you have in a season?

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I repeat: 4 more!

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

GO!

5. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I'm with ya LUG.
    Have a great time and yell for me to.
    I loves me some Dolphins!!!!!!!

6. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    I want a Super Bowl! What can I say? I'm greedy :D

Disnardo likes this.
  7. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    4 more wins! 4 more wins!

We just won 5 in a row. Why not 4 more!?

anlgp and dolphindebby like this.
  8. bbqpitlover

bbqpitlover Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Maine
    Listen this season is an incredible story that even Hollywood couldn't dream, hell Rocky has nothing on the 2008 Dolphins, but the story is not over yet, all we need is a happy ending to complete the story.
    Miami Dolphins 2009 Champions

dolphindebby likes this.