1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in a quandary

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dolphinsgirl, Dec 16, 2008.

Tags:
  1. dolphinsgirl

dolphinsgirl New Member

Oct 3, 2008
    Central PA
    I just beat my hubby in our final playoff game this weekend so I'm in the championship game now. The problem is 3 of my starters are Kansas City players and we play them on Sunday!!!! How can I root for big numbers out of Gonzalez, Bowe and Johnson when I want the Phins to win more? Do I bench them and probably lose the game and the much needed money? Ugh!!!

2. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Play them, and if the dolphins win great. But if they lose, and you win, at least you can take solace in the fact you won some $.

dolphinsgirl and Colorado Dolfan like this.
  3. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Since there's money involved you have to play them. If there wasn't then it's really up to you. Last year I started anyone playing the Dolphins or picked up people who were going to play them. Can't say I don't regret the $250.

dolphinsgirl likes this.
  4. dolphinsgirl

dolphinsgirl New Member

Oct 3, 2008
    Central PA
    I know you're both right and more than likely I'll start all 3 KC guys, even though it's still painful to do it against the Fins. Isn't it ironic that I'm in the championship game after playing those 3 all season? They've hardly won any games! Gonzalez has put up monster numbers in the last several weeks though and has helped me win 9 straight games.