1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm just tired......

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by NyPhinfan, Dec 19, 2010.

1. NyPhinfan

NyPhinfan Season Ticket Holder

Dec 21, 2007
    tired of watching this offense ruin my Sunday afternoons
    tired of watching Henne not being able to see a blitz coming from 20yds away
    tired of screaming at Henne to THROW THE BALL
    tired of watching Henning trying to outsmart other teams by outsmarting himself
    tired of playaction passes on 3rd and long and when we are down by 2 scores in a game
    tired of completed passes going for 2 yds
    tired of taking timeouts in the oddest situations
    tired of Henne taking sacks in spots where you just can't take sacks
    tired of thinking kicking FGs from 50+ yds is considered an offense
    tired of watching the Wildcat run out there on 2nd and long
    tired of passing on 3rd and 2
    tired of passing on 3rd and 2
    tired of passing on 3rd and 2!!!
    tired of passes being knocked down
    tired of check down passes
    tired of watching everyone drop interceptions thrown right to them
    tired of seeing the same game and same gameplan each and every week
    tired of being so excited about this team and being so disappointed
    tired of seeing Sparano cheering for FGs like they are gold
    tired of seeing that lost look on Hennes face
    tired of being tired

Nappy Roots and Dorfdad like this.
  2. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    I hear you bro, and alot of the fans on here will bash you, which is sad. I am in the same boat brother been a fan for over 20 years now and I'm so tired of seeing teams in bad markets get better in 1-2 years over and over while we can't move past Marino who never won a Superbowl as well. (not a bash on him, jut this team with one of the best QB's ever couldn't get it done!) How do we expect this team to do any better?

I decided about 4 weeks ago that it was over. Inconsistent play all around and this team just doesn't believe anymore. Its time to move on. Enjoy your family and friends they actually give a damn about you unlike this team.

NyPhinfan likes this.
  3. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    I'm tired of watching the local Ravens fans have a team they can be excited about. I can't wait to listen to local radio go on about the Ravens big win tomorrow morning.... the Dolphins are cursed and I'm getting really tired of it. Many teams we thought were perennial losers have had more recent success than Miami. Arizona almost won a Super Bowl and New Orleans did. The Bungles have made more playoff appearances in the last five years. The Jags are generally better and nobody goes to their games.

NyPhinfan likes this.
  4. Garryowen

Garryowen New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    *Meh*...I'm 43 years old and I just don't even like football now.

My wife said today; Aren't you watching the Dolphins game?

"Yep".

"How come you're not hollering and stuff?"

"Because I already know how it's going to go, and, nothing is going to change it."

I'm ready for the draft.

NyPhinfan likes this.
  5. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    I certainly understand your feelings. I have gone to almost every home game the Dolphins have played in the last 40 years. Heck, I even went to all the home games during the 1-15 season. I will not be going to the Lions game next weekend. I have already told my son-in-law and daughter that they can have the tickets for the game next week so they can take some friends with them to the game. I purchase four season tickets each year. Two for my wife and me and two for my son-in-law and my daughter. I am so fed up with the play of the Dolphins right now that I am honestly just looking forward to the season being over. They are not enjoyable to watch and I have seen no improvement in the offense since last year. The owner just needs to blow the whole thing up and start all over again. Next week when the Dolphins are playing the Lions. I will be on the golf course. I know I will certainly enjoy playing golf next Sunday. Far more than I would enjoy sitting through another home game with this team. As far as next year and the renewal of my season tickets. That will be completely up to the coaching decisions made by the owner after this season is over. Same coach and QB next season. I'll spend the money on something other than Dolphin season tickets. Perhaps I'll buy some Heat tickets instead.

NyPhinfan likes this.
  6. muscle979

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    To me this is the most unforgiveable thing, because this coaching staff has taken away all of my enthusiasm for Dolphins football as well. This is how I know it's time to go in a different direction with coaching.

Garryowen likes this.
  7. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    That's a great observation IMO.

muscle979 likes this.
  8. NyPhinfan

NyPhinfan Season Ticket Holder

Dec 21, 2007
    God..I live for Sundays and Dolphin football...I am at the point that I get so little enjoyment out of them...even when they win. I hate how conservative they are...how scared they play...how uninspiring they are to watch. It hurts when my 10yr old son asks me why we are Dolphin fans..I tell them because I have been since I was a kid. He says....I wish they were better so you would smile more...I wish so too

9. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    Wow, can I relate to this. Today I was coming home from the game. I was so upset with the play of the Dolphins today. I actually said to my wife that I now wish the Dolphins had lost to the Jets last week. My wife couldn't believe this because she knows how much I hate the Jets. I explained to her that the win over the Jets will now cost the Dolphins a higher pick in the draft. It is now quite obvious that the Dolphins need a higher pick in the coming draft more than they needed the win over the Jets last week. The Dolphins have now lost to the Bills and the Browns at home in the last three weeks. They used to be considered mediocre as a team. With these losses at home. They now can consider themselves one of the bottom feeders of the NFL. They need a pick in the top 5 in the draft. Instead they will be drafting in the middle of the pack and they will be fortunate if they even get a player who can start for them next year. Now the win against the Jets doesn't feel nearly as thrilling as it did last week.

10. muscle979

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    High draft picks are to help teams depleted of talent. While the Dolphins have needs [like every team] what they need is coaching. I still believe our current roster could be a playoff team with better coaching. Even with Henne's weaknesses.

11. CirclingWagons

CirclingWagons Banned

Dec 5, 2007
    Miami, FL
    I've been tired for 11 years--and judging by the way things are going--i'm going to be tired for many more years. Things aren't as bad as they seem in Miami.
    You have a very good offensive and defensive line that are young and have many productive years in front of them--I'm INSANELY jealous of that. That alone will always make the Dolphins competitive. The last thing they need is a good QB and the rest will work itself out. They need someone with leadership and competence under center, and once they get that player we'll see them in the playoffs every year.

The Dolphins wasted five good years on a mediocre QB in Fiedler...it would be a shame to let that happen again.

12. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    [​IMG]

F&%@ Henne
    F$%& Henning
    F#@% Sparano
    F*&% Ross

[​IMG]
    You're cool...

F$#% Celebrities
    F$%# Sun Life Stadium
    F$#@ sea dwelling mammals
    F$#% the Gulf Coast and it's adjacent tributaries.......

13. Destroyer

Destroyer There for every play.

Oct 25, 2010
    Maryland
    Tired of mediocrity.