1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMO Anthony kimble could surprise !

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by fastball83, Apr 29, 2009.

1. fastball83

fastball83 Active Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Hello,

I will be honest, I don't know this kids and before the draft, I don't knew he play football.

But after google research on him : here what I found :

6.1 217lbs back

resume : all-around back who has been slowed somewhat during his career due to injuries...has all of the skills to be a consistent ground gainer in his last campaign...has made 24 starts at running back over the last three seasons...enters his final season as Stanford's active career leader in rushing yardage (1,223), rushing attempts (295) and rushing touchdowns (12)...multi-purpose threat who has also recorded 45 career catches for 365 yards and two receiving touchdowns...also has 26 kickoff returns for 493 yards and 2081 all-purpose yards...has one pass completion, a 57-yard touchdown pass to Kelton Lynn against Notre Dame in 2006...has missed eight games due to injury over the last three two seasons (5 in 2007; 1 in '06; 2 in '05).

When I look at Stats I see improvement every year in average rushing yard and.................. no fumble in his carreer.

see here : http://www.gostanford.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/kimble_anthony00.html

Be impatient to see him on the field.

Opinion.