1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impressive Game of Chess played the last two weeks

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by westernnyphinfa, Nov 8, 2009.

1. westernnyphinfa

westernnyphinfa New Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    Maybe it's because of the outstanding article I read on thephins.com homepage that did a great job of breaking down tendancies and really tempered my expectations for today. Kudos to the author of that article it really was impressive.

This game was much closer than the score indicated. The Pats looked fired up after a bye week.

I was a little concerned about not going for 4th and 4 inside Patriots territory late in the 4th Quarter. Some of the playcalling looked like it was called to protect Henne and by protect I don't mean Maxprotect, I mean simple plays nothing really challenging, not sure how I feel about that.

I loved the Pat White wrinkle and I look forward to seeing more of him, now that the curtain has been unveiled.

I know were 3-5 and we have lost 2 close games to 2 of the best teams in the league, but right now this team is on the cusp of running someof the most innovative offense in the NFL.

This team is so close right now..............

It was a good game of chess between two well coached teams. I look forward to the rematch next month.

By the way once again Jason Allen played as a corner and made plays, again I can't figure out why this guy is not consistenly on the field. He's a ball hawk.

2. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    did you see him knock that TD pas OUT of moss' hands? that ball was caught. it would have been a td if jason allen didnt have his hand in there.

3. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    We are young and suprsingly deep at CB.

We get a guy like Dansby or Spikes this offseason and a young stud NT and this D will dominate for years to come.

4. phineas64

phineas64 Season Ticket Holder

Not only did this happen with 2 rookie CBs playing, but with our starting NT and MLB out the whole game. Pretty impressive if you ask me. Our team has a lot more depth than it did two years ago.

5. Wildcat23

Wildcat23 Here kitty kitty

Nov 9, 2009
    Because you would mostly be taking out Davis, Smith, or Jones and none of those seem like a good switch for him. Plus I like him as a safety over corner anyway.

6. Gitrdone

Gitrdone New Member

May 22, 2009
    Canada EH!
    I would be willing to give him a shot over Jones, but not the other two.

7. Wildcat23

Wildcat23 Here kitty kitty

Nov 9, 2009
    Really? Jones has proven so much to me this season. I'm liking him a lot thus far.

8. Gitrdone

Gitrdone New Member

May 22, 2009
    Canada EH!
    What has he proven? He can play, but he is not so great that i wouldn't check to see what Allen can do there.