1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Improved Rush Defense Boosts Miami Dolphins' Confidence

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by njfinfan, Oct 9, 2008.

1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    Improved rush defense boosts Miami Dolphins' confidence | MiamiHerald.com

Football is not about tricky plays. It's about dominance. Physical and mental dominance. And the best way to dominate is to run the football. If you can run on a team, shove it up and down the field, it means you're kicking --- (that's physical) and both of you know it (that's mental). Running is power. -- From Out of Bounds, the autobiography of NFL Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown.

The testosterone in the words of the greatest running back in NFL history sums up why the Dolphins' defense walks with more of a macho amble these days.

2. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    My.. you are busy this morning.. good to see you about all bright eyed and bushy tailed.

njfinfan likes this.
  3. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    I know I didn't expect to see such an improvement in our Dline this quickly, and it is really a pleasant suprise. They bailed us out last week with the goalline stop, and are really underestimated IMO.

njfinfan likes this.
  4. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    Morning Marty. Looking around, there were so many articles - thought I'd share the good ones.

cnc66 likes this.