1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inconclusive video evidence my ***!!! I got all the evidence right here!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by madeinmiami2010, Oct 26, 2010.

1. madeinmiami2010

madeinmiami2010 New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    [​IMG]

Everybody has seen this already. Barring the dead ball and all that which I don't think was fully enforced at this point, it's Ike Alama-Francis with the ball. My friend who's a Steelers fan, and pretty much all the Steeler fan base who see this picture say "Well hold up, that's a all black Pittsburgh Steelers glove on the ball". And I told him exactly this. And I quote

"You see the Dolphin player who you can only see half his helmet cuz the dolphins player legs are in the way? Thats 94, Randy Starks. Thats his hand. it isnt a Steeler hand because clearly the Steelers JUST made it to the pile at that point. It was 2 dolphins on it 59 and 94. Save the picture to ur comp so u can open the file and zoom in. Please tell me, how can that logically be a steeler arm? Look at the angle its in! the angle that arm is in, SHOWS its the guys hand who i was talking about. zoom in."

So my Steeler friend kept on denying it. I refuse to lose. Because I KNOW the truth. After his denial I replied

"dat black hand is a dolphin!!!! im looking all over for a picture of 94 RANDY STARKS in sundays gm to show u he got black gloveut i cant find him anywhere"

I look all over and couldn't find the picture. I still refuse to lose this debate. And in the heat of the moment I come up with a genious idea to find Randy on video and sure enough, here it is. Here is your Conclusive video evidence. Here is how without a doubt we got screwed.

YouTube - Week 7: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Miami Dolphins Highlights

Pause at 22 or watch from 20-24 and look at Randy's glove. ALL BLACK. Same one that was on the ball. If you keep analyzing the video you see no one on the Steeler o line is wearing all black gloves either. They have black and white black and yellow black with a little grey but definately not all black like what was on the ball.

Now all this is still barring the dead ball, but I highly doubt they started to tell the players stop fighting for it that earlly.

I reallyyyyyy want the league to review this, and possibly look at my take on it but thats impossible... If theres any way we can get my proof some exposure I would give my right hand to do so.

So wat ya guys think? Discuss.

Dorfdad and dolfan7171 like this.
  2. schmolioot

schmolioot Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Orlando
    Why are you torturing yourself?

It was a bad call, it's over, let it go.

Zanno likes this.
  3. madeinmiami2010

Oct 24, 2010
    dude, leave me alone.

4. madeinmiami2010

Oct 24, 2010
  5. madeinmiami2010

Oct 24, 2010
    Now there is NO DOUBT we got screwed. WE BEAT THE STEELERS WE SUPPOSE 2 BE 4-2 DAMMIT!!!!!!1

6. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010
    The worst mistake was the line judge signaling a touchdown. It was a fumble, he missed it. Stuff like that happens. But because a touchdown was signaled, the other refs failed to monitor the ensuing scrum from the fumble. True, the play is "dead" once the signal goes up, but in recent years the refs have been instructed to keep a play alive even after a dead ball in case there's a questionable call on the field. Even though the play was ruled a touchdown, the fact that the ball was on the ground means the officials should regard the play as live. Steratore didn't. That was mistake No. 2.
    As the teams were fighting for possession, the ref walked to the 5-yard line and began explaining that the play was ruled a touchdown. Why the rush? What was his hurry? Sort it all out and then rule a touchdown.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/mia/blogs

7. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010
  8. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    :deadhorse:

9. AbideN703

AbideN703 Yes, I'd hit it

Jan 7, 2008
    Springfield, Virginia
    Still 3-3 :pity:

10. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    It sure looks like the steelers were fighting for the ball as much as we were.

11. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    [​IMG]

12. madeinmiami2010

Oct 24, 2010
    Man i am a die hard dolfan i bleed aqua and orange this might sound crazy but the dolphins and football are my life. im addicted to it. bulls**t like this drive me insane. I can hardly live with the fact we got robbed from a big win. u guys will be just as mad as i am when we miss the playoffs by a gm. Youll see

13. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    Everyone is pissed and it has been discussed ad nauseum. :up:

BicketyBam likes this.
  14. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010

Fixed. :up:

15. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    I am not feeling like letting this go... but it is about time we realize that it is in the past. Nothing we can do about it now and dwelling on it is not going to change a damn thing.

16. Phinatic425

Phinatic425 MIA State of Mind

Feb 19, 2010
    Upper Left Corner
    We all know that Gene Steratore is a brain dead idiot who should be out of a job and homeless right now giving zj's for crack.

17. Phinz420

Phinz420 New Member

May 15, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    Its actually worse than stealer fans simply claiming that the black gloved hand was a Steeler, I saw many of them swearing to god that it was Big Bens outstretched hand.....talk about black and gold colored glasses....I guess I missed the memo where Ben transformed himself into an African-American. Not to even mention the fact that Ben doesnt wear gloves lol.

18. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    No point of torturing yourself, dude. We got screwed, we all know it... No matter what we do, what we say... we'll still be 3-3. Just look forward to Sunday is all I can really say.

19. Phinz420

Phinz420 New Member

May 15, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    Hard for me to let it go, other than obvious reasons of the impacts it has on our chances this season....but at my birthday dinner last night the topic instantly became about that play. Its like Im on suicide watch with the kind of questions im getting.... "how are you doing since sunday" "How are you feeling", etc. :lol:

BTW, I noticed your B-day is also the 27th, happy B-day bro :knucks:

(I went out to dinner last night because of a friend of the family celebrating his on the 26th)

GridIronKing34 likes this.
  20. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Thanks! Same to you, bro.

Yeah I know it's tough to just let it go... I've been hearing a lot about it too unfortunately... but hey, at least we're not Cowboys fans.

Phinz420 likes this.