1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inconsistency is the Norm

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolphins1Beatles, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    After last weeks game when the offense had a ton of yards and defense got demolished, I said "Watch, the defense will play great next game and the offense will suck again." Holding the Texans to 16 points through 3 and a half quarters is NOT easy. Figures they would come back and score an Easy Touchdown after being held so long.

Looks like the prediction came true. Exactly the same as 2009 and 2010. You have to blame the coaches. The Dolphins can get to the goal line and then fail? They have the talent to move down the field, but not score? Doesn't matter what Sparano said, this team looks NO different.

The problem starts with the coaching staff, and they are mediocre. They do not have a winning mentality. (And I guess have to put some blame on players for not punching it in, but I look at the coaches even more)

You can't win by playing like this in the NFL. Time to enjoy the Cellar of the AFC East again, hope the Bills kept it nice and warm.

Who will be coaching us in 2012? Barring a Miracle run I can't imagine this team beating the likes of the Chargers, Jets, Eagles, Giants, Bills hell even the Redskins. And if we don't get to 10-6 or a lucky 9-7 wild card then Sparano and Co. will be gone. I say good riddance to the Parcells era. It's not 1989.

2. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Seems like we're consistent to me. This is the same **** I've seen for 3 years now. Oh and we're consistently losing at home. 1-7 last year, 0-2 this year. Want to know why people don't show up to games?

3. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    I'm sick of them having to bring in another new Front Office, but it looks like that is where we are headed barring a miracle. The Dolphins can only afford 5 more losses just to get to 9-7 to have an outside shot at the Playoffs... which most likely won't happen. Which means Sparano & Co will be toast.