1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Injury Report for Monday

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Oghma, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Oghma

Oghma Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Scotland
    Silverphin and Bpk like this.
  2. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Okay, unless any of their players are declared out, I'm not putting stock into their injury list.

3. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Explains LJ's resigning, and Rosario's pickup being more important.

Wonder if Clay will even contribute this season. I barely saw him this preseason.

4. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Hmm well Dolphins may afford to not have Thomas in the beginning, but as the season wears on they'll need him unless LJ turns back the clock.

Oh, and I have the early injury report for Tuesday... a bunch of banged up Patriots Offensive Linemen that had to deal with the Dolphins front 7.

5. Oghma

Oghma Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Scotland
    Yeah - they always have a bunch listed as questionable

6. bigmac62

bigmac62 New Member

Aug 11, 2011
    Upstate New York
    In my experience, Belichick is one of the worst abusers of the word "questionable" in the NFL. Yes, it could be seen as some form of gamesmanship, but there comes a point where it just becomes ridiculous. The NFL should really try to crack down on that kind of thing, just because it's getting really out of hand.

7. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    If they never got on him for listing Brady as "probable (shoulder)" for years, they won't get on him for the use of the "questionable" designation.

He's a 6th round pick. The odds are against him producing anything ever. I'm still not sure why the forum was so happy with his drafting, or is so certain that he'll be a quality player.

8. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Why? Prepare for the best players to play and you have nothing to worry about.

bigmac62 likes this.
  9. ATLFINFAN

ATLFINFAN Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I see it the other way. If everyone that is about to play NE did the same thing, he wouldnt have a clue either. Or he would take it with a grain of salt like the rest of the league takes his inj. reports. If team A, getting ready to play NE in week 10, has had only 5 or 6 guys on the injury report all year, then puts 25 people on the injury report that week, what does he take as serious for that game. Its called payback. He wouldnt even have a right to complain about it to the league offices.