1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inside the Oakland Raiders

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Last post until Thursday - Inside The Oakland Raiders - A look inside the world of the highly classified Oakland Raiders from the writers of ANG Newspapers

Quarterback JaMarcus Russell, running back Darren McFadden and defensive end Derrick Burgess were all limited in practice and coach Tom Cable is optimistic they will be available to face the Dolphins Sunday. Among those who didn’t practice were wide receiver Javon Walker (ankle), center Jake Grove (calf), quarterback Andrew Walter (ankle) and linebacker Ricky Brown (groin). Wide receiver Chaz Schilens was also limited.

azfinfanmang, Crappy Tipper and alen1 like this.
  2. Styla

Styla #1 Davone Bess Fan!!!

Apr 1, 2008
    Chillaxin' in So.Cal
    Just to add to FFIC's post:

Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball - news, projections, rankings, draft guide - Rotoworld.com

azfinfanmang and alen1 like this.
  3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    McFadden and Burgess could be problems if they were to play. McFadden, not so much running but more of coming out of the backfield. Peyton Hillis gave us trouble and McFadden is more athletic and can make people miss. Walker doesn't scare me and neither does Schilens but he's a guy who can make a play downfield and has seen some PT. He's 6'4, 225 and has incredible athletic ability. Really like him. He lit up the good defenses in his final two college games I believe. He's really raw but if the Raiders can find a good coach for him somehow, he can be a good one for them.

4. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    First of all any thread titled "inside the raiders' should come w/ complimentary condoms.

Second:
    Ruh Roh Shaggy!

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Out of all those i hope burgess does'nt suit up...Our coach has tremendous respect for him.

6. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal