1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interested to see jake locker tonight

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by pumpdogs, Dec 30, 2010.

1. DolfanJake

DolfanJake Banned

Jan 15, 2010
    West Miami-Dade County
    Alen how far will Locker drop in the draft ? 2nd maybe 3rd ? Don't tell me someone will be foolish enough to take him in the 1st ?

2. DHPVW

DHPVW DuB addict

Apr 1, 2010
    AZ-520
    Foles should be a great qb after his senior season next year. He doesn't have the best surrounding cast like a lot of these other qb's in bigger football conferences and still puts up big numbers. I will definitely be watching his progress through next season, should be pretty good qb in the future

3. mommabilly

mommabilly No riders allowed

May 3, 2010
    Miami scouts and Ireland.:lol:

4. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    God he sucks, I hope no one ever mentions his name again on these forums, in fact "Jake Locker" should be censored by the profanity filter.

5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Yeah, the Arizona QB. One game doesn't make a career and the whole AZ team played pretty poorly. The fact that Oklahoma St. was able to rush three and drop 8 in coverage most of the game and STILL apply pressure, is embarrassing. There aren't many windows when there's 8 in coverage.

Who knows, really. You can't say anything until the Combine because he'll probably run well and he'll probably do some drills decently and someone takes a chance on him. That may be in round one wiht a team like Washington or Arizona or that could be in the second round.

6. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Jake Locker, hmm, can anyone say Ryan Leaf, part two?:lol: