1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Sanchez Stat

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by BicketyBam, Oct 6, 2010.

1. BicketyBam

BicketyBam No Fist Pumps Allowed

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    Shamelessly stolen from http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com

So this means he due to throw at least three on Monday night :lol:

2. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
  3. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    Not impressed? ;)

unluckyluciano likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    That's crazy considering how many he threw last season.

5. Darrelle Revis

Darrelle Revis I BELIEVE!

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City
    Mark <3

Hehe

6. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    He can thank Dolphin defenders' stone hands that he didn't throw at least two in Miami. ;)
    Seriously though, he's done a good job overall. Not trying to be 'that guy'. But the point that is being made (by everyone, not picking on you) with this kind of stat is that he hasn't made bad decisions with the ball or been victimized by a defense. He threw two into the hands of defenders in Miami, and had another one overturned because it hit the ground (Jason Allen). The one to Kendall Langford..... that was really bad, and had a chance to go back for six.

There were a couple other instances -- it's been rumored -- that Mike Nolan got Sanchez to throw exactly where he wanted (looking for a turnover), only to have the defender veer from his responsibility.

My point is, don't fall too in love with this stat line. Sanchez been victimized and has put the ball in danger. Defenses with better ball skills (we've shown to be among the worst) will cash those checks if he keeps it up.

7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    [​IMG]

We'll that's just Bieber-tastic!

8. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    He definitely should have been picked this year. Can't argue that. He's due.

sent from my EVO 4G

9. PhiNomina

PhiNomina White-Collar Redneck

Dec 21, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Though that stat won't last long - I think he has come out and shut up a lot of critics. I thought he was going to be totally inept - especially after that Ravens game. He has been pretty impressive and exactly what that team needs.

Now if only our defense / running game would live up to the hype, we might be sitting at 3-1 as well.

10. AbideN703

AbideN703 Yes, I'd hit it

Jan 7, 2008
    Springfield, Virginia
    No worry, there's still time...

11. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    So what exactly IS "bicketybam"?

I'll resist the urge to say it's the sound when one of Sanchez's "friends" is behind him...bickety-BAM!

Ooops...forgot to resist. :tongue2:

Wappingers huh? Neighbor...

12. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    You know who I am, bro. I found this place indirectly because of you. So you are to blame.

As far as BicketyBam, I've used this screen name since the early days of online poker. It carried over to Xbox Live and then to almost every internet forum I've ever been on. As to where I got it from? I guess you are not a big Kevin Smith fan :lol:

YouTube - Mallrats - Jay & Silent Bob's plan

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  13. AbideN703

Jan 7, 2008
    Springfield, Virginia
    "Now get your fat *** up there!" :knucks:

14. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    [​IMG]

MikeHoncho likes this.
  15. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Everybody has had INT's dropped. The one to Langford I ain't as mad as a lot of people. You see the slow mo replay and think "he should have got that!" but you have to remember he's going up above his head for a block and it hits him in the face (or was it chest?). Some of you probably think you're the fastest gun since Wild Bill but even then I'd think you would have a hard time moving your hands fast enough to catch it. Fact of the matter is, that none of the INTs I saw that game were so gift wrapped as the ones we saw the Patriots catch on Monday. The last one that was Marshall's fault especially.

Keep in mind the Patriots missed on at least one maybe two INTs as well on Monday. It happens almost every game every Team. The great defenses do catch them. Palomalu I think right now is the best at scooping an INT no matter what position the ball is in. Recall that crazy INT against San Diego a few years back. That's one for the ages.

16. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    Frumundah Finnatic and AbideN703 like this.
  17. AbideN703

Jan 7, 2008
    Springfield, Virginia