1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invitation For Game-Day and Halftime Promotion Ideas

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bpk, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

With Mike Dee gone it's up to us to fill the void. What are your best ideas for fan promotions at the stadium this year! (This could be fun...)

Some Fan-Day and Halftime Ideas For 2013:

1) Outkick Caleb Sturgis for distance and receive Dan Carpenter's Joey Porter bobblehead, which he left behind.

2) Cigar day. Every fan gets a 60
    gauge torpedo and a box of matches.

3) Florida Gulf Coast mascot honoring ceremony.

4) Orange Danceparty - All fans ushered to field at halftime and not allowed to leave until they dance to Fergie music

5) Plastic Cutlery giveaway (free with $72 food purchase)

6) Dave Shula-Hoop contest. Can you out-hula-hoop Dave Shula? Winner is given an online code that allows them to download a complete list of game ticket prices.

7) Feed the fish day. Fans bringing a raw fish are encouraged to throw them onto the field when the team needs a lift.

What promos and contests would you run this year?

SICK, Paul 13 and NolesNPhinsFan like this.
  2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    The 12 th man promotion, for one week, get in your seats before intros, stand and scream during those intros,and when were on defense, see what happens.

Bpk, overseas and vizi0n like this.
  3. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Some Fan-Day and Halftime Ideas For 2013:

1) Outkick FinD and receive Maynard.

2) Cigar day. Every fan gets a 60 gauge "torpedo", FinD, and a jar of vasogrease. (Calm down, Maynard)

3) Florida Gulf Coast mascot honoring ceremony. See FinD in a costume. (No, not that special "one", Maynard.)

4) Orange Dance party - All fans ushered to field at halftime and not allowed to leave until they dance with Sick.

5) Plastic Cutlery Special following the Sick Dance (free giveaway with $72 food purchase), or $200 and they don't have to spend any more time with Sick.

6) DJPhinfan - Hoop contest. Can you out-hula-hoop DeeJ? Winner is given an RockyRacoon's sweaty Tannehill jersey and some marinated chicken breasts.

7) Feed the A-holes day AKA Ireland Dunking Booth. Even fans he hasn't called an A-hole are allowed to participate.

Bpk likes this.
  4. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Why I gotta have the hula hoop huh???

5. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    With all that health food and weight watching, you have to have the narrowest waist and hips... lol...

6. Bpk

That lemon zest....

cuchulainn likes this.
  7. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    It's not health food, it's eating healthy..I promise if I cooked for you for one week, not only would you lose a a few lbs but you would say it's impossible to eat meals that delicious and lose weight..

For example last nite, for this dude I'm training, went to fish market got a lb of fresh cod, took some panko bread crumbs ( always buy panko) then, really finely dice some garlic, more of that lemon zest, some chili flakes, and a little extra virgin, stir all that in with the bread crumbs, take your piece of cod or haddock, salt and pepper your fish, then press all that bread crumb mixture right on top of the fish, 400 degrees ( wait til it gets to that temp) 12 mins, squeeze the lemon juice on top..Done..

I'm tellin you right now, it will be delicious to the point where you will want it every other day, and the only fat will come from a little bit of olive oil..also to go along with it, throw some carrots and zucchini that are halved up with a little brown sugar, salt and pepper sprinkled over the top and put it in the oven with the fish...done..

Bpk likes this.
  8. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Have you ever tasted a Meyer lemon BK?, if not, buy one and suck it..lol

9. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Protect the Blindside day: One lucky fan gets to play LT for the day.

Bpk and Fin-Omenal like this.
  10. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    I was going to be funny here, but instead, Ill do this (Youll love this DJ).......as people enter the stadium, against the Patriots....switch the signs to have all the lower bowl people sit up top, and the top people sit down low, and lets hear the difference in crowd noise level!

Bpk likes this.
  11. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    Shash Brady in the knee night. Give everyone billy clubs and have them run on the field to smash brady in his knee.

Bpk likes this.
  12. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I like that..check this out Sick, ill give you a freakin promotion, none of that lollipop jolly rancher sh&$ that teams usually do, I'm talking for one Sunday afternoon, a recreation of the legend, the old school orange bowl miami dolphin 12 th man..

Who knows,we might even Inspire some folks to come again...

13. Bpk

Oh I have. I live in Cali. We are all about the fresh lemons.

14. Bpk

Best one yet.

15. Bpk

sometimes you remind me of the Fisher-King.